Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British Football thread

British Football thread

Old Nov 1st 2004, 2:16 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Football thread

Stockport got beat again, but this time both Oldham's goals were scored by Aaron Wilbraham whom we sold 6 months ago.

I noticed Dave Jones got sacked by Wolves, First of all, I don't think Wolves have learned anything from the past 20 years re: chopping and changing their manager every other season, which is stupid.

Secondly, I wouldn't be offended if Sammy Mac made way for him down at Edgeley Park.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

You think you got problems. Seems the H & W manager was in the paper Friday saying which players were letting him down, and now the captain is replying for the players about the manager in the local paper tomorrow night.

As for the U-10 Girls, the team we played on Saturday decided to play an unusual 6-1-0 formation at 8-a-side & got the 0-0 draw they obviously wanted from the kick off. Very very disappointing attitude.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 4:02 pm

James Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
As for the U-10 Girls, the team we played on Saturday decided to play an unusual 6-1-0 formation at 8-a-side & got the 0-0 draw they obviously wanted from the kick off. Very very disappointing attitude.
You mean you don't play the old 8-0-0, 0-8-0, 0-0-8 depending on where the ball is formation?
Old Nov 1st 2004, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

Roightmush is an unknown quantity at this point

2-0 to Pompey
Yeeeesssssss!!!!!!
Gotta enjoy it while I can
Old Nov 1st 2004, 5:45 pm
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Webbie! Are you going to update the prediction table? I've got a good feeling about this week

MattButt: Interesting system for predictions you've developed
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:09 pm

James Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ScousePete
Hey Webbie! Are you going to update the prediction table? I've got a good feeling about this week
You do? I make it that you've got 0 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses this week. I'm not much better with 0-4-6.

We need more premiership weeks
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:31 pm
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ScousePete

MattButt: Interesting system for predictions you've developed
well im doing so badly, something had to change, I chose to be ignorant to most of the other teams as i cant be arsed to research (no pun intended)

I have to get one right every now and then!
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by mattbutt
well im doing so badly, something had to change, I chose to be ignorant to most of the other teams as i cant be arsed to research (no pun intended)

I have to get one right every now and then!
You'd have a better shot with a home win, rather than a draw.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:56 pm
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by James Box
You'd have a better shot with a home win, rather than a draw.
I did think about that, thought i would treat it like the football pools.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 8:25 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Well Berti Vhogts has resigned. Walter Smith seems to be the likely succesor...we may as well bring back Craig Brown.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 3:12 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

well bugger me, got home this evening and in the mail is 2 brand spanking new Stockport County shirts.

cheers Grandma
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:02 am
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Or Roxburgh, now what the **** happened to him?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:12 am
@matthewb76

Originally Posted by scotch03
Or Roxburgh, now what the **** happened to him?
**** me.

hello stranger
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:14 pm
You fat bastard

adeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
Rix must be pleased with breaking the deadlock...but he's still gotta go.....
Hear fuc*ing hear...
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 3:58 pm
@matthewb76

two brand spanking new County shirts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.