Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British Football thread

British Football thread

Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:19 am
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British Football thread

Went to the US open today, manged to get an undercover shot of Sharapova's arse (shes on the training court). Made the fact that it was $8 for a sandwich and $6 for a beer money well spent. Have some others of women players but they are all mingers.

M

Cant work out how to attach it? says its too big, never used to be a problem?
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:27 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattbutt

Cant work out how to attach it? says its too big, never used to be a problem?
Have you got photo editing software on your machine ?
If not go to www.irfanview.com and get that (800k download - free)
Then resize and on repling to a post click on the "Manage Attachments" button below - locate wherever your image is and then upload.

If it still doesn't work then do the resize thing and email it over to me:
webbie at netairborne.com
and I'll bang it online.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:51 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Webbie

If it still doesn't work then do the resize thing and email it over to me:
webbie at netairborne.com
and I'll bang it online.
jubbly
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:03 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

...and I'll bang it online.
I'm sure i'll be saying something similar when I see the pic...ahem watch out tumbleweed heading this way...
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:14 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jambo_2004
I'm sure i'll be saying something similar when I see the pic...ahem watch out tumbleweed heading this way...
will try and do something with it at work tommorow. Its not that great a pic, so dont get your hopes up! Though I am quite pleased with my papparatzzi in the bushes taking pics styleee!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:19 am

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

...ahem watch out tumbleweed heading this way...

Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:24 am

will try and do something with it at work tommorow. Its not that great a pic, so dont get your hopes up! Though I am quite pleased with my papparatzzi in the bushes taking pics styleee!
Tomorrow ? I don't think Jambo can last that long.

By the way - I've noticed that it is nearly this threads first birthday (Sept 23rd)
Do we have any plans to celebrate it ?
Think we have to do something. Don't know what though.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 3:54 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

By the way - I've noticed that it is nearly this threads first birthday (Sept 23rd)
Well how about you all show your apreciation and send me 50 bux for starting it? oh and that copy of Girlyworld you keep stashed behind the watertank webbie (those unfamiliar with Bottom will be lost at that comment)
Old Sep 7th 2004, 4:43 am

Well how about you all show your apreciation and send me 50 bux for starting it? oh and that copy of Girlyworld you keep stashed behind the watertank webbie (those unfamiliar with Bottom will be lost at that comment)
Ey you should be paying me for keeping it up ("Fnar, fnar") this past year.

Just realised I haven't do a summary of last Saturday's footie predictions:
Not much of a change because it was only 5 matches.

Results:
Hamilton 1 - 1 St Johnstone
Barrow AFC 2 - 1 Stalybridge
Stockport 0 - 2 Torquay U
Havant_Water 0 - 2 Cambridge C
Airbus_UK 0 - 1 Cwmbran

Hamilton result..meh...Barrow sneak a win against run of form, Manc is currently in a Canadian mall somewhere unleashing terror with his chainsaw, hockey mask and butchers apron (he takes these losses so badly) He'll be joined by Doc Scrumps who after a good start to the season, his lads have taken to shooting themselves in the foot and finally we hope they are better at making airplanes than playing footie.

As to the tables:
jmbox snatches back the lead, but is on the same points (31) as Asocceration Footy and justboy

Going for that mid table obscurity is all the regulars on here.
From 9 to 14 we have:
manc1976 (28 pts)
Webbie (27 pts)
Doctor_scrumpy (27 pts)
Jambo (26 pts)
DaveC (24 pts)
Nelkna (24 pts)

(I've been making a slow slide down the table last couple of weeks)

MisBish - you've got to stop taking tips from Manc. I'm sure he's making sure you do worse than him.

And finally... mattbutt actually won a match, but like his name - stays bottom.

(Just found this site:
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/...31/frindex.htm
*warning - pop-ups - use Firefox or Mozilla*
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

How does one respond to those statements ?

1) The group mentioned are not 'going for that mid table obscurity', but we are all handily poised for a charge to the title.

2) As for losing 2-0 at home, dire was about the nicest 4 letter word used to describe their performance.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:42 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back
did you all miss me?
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by Manc
I'm back
did you all miss me?
Are you the ball they used in Austria last Saturday ?
Calamity missed you.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 5:33 pm
Account Closed

A crude modification, but you get the idea.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 5:46 pm

You've lost me...
Old Sep 7th 2004, 5:57 pm
Account Closed

Jesus, it didnt attach, try again,

well it ruins the picture shrinking it to get on this site....
Attached Thumbnails British Football thread-sharapove-training.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.