Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British/American couples in the midwest..

Wikiposts

British/American couples in the midwest..

Old Mar 1st 2003, 2:11 pm
In the UK

Careybear will become famous soon enough
Default British/American couples in the midwest..

Hi!!! I'd like to find out who are couples in the midwest...including michigan, ohio, indiana, illinois, wisconsin and minnesota that have fiances or spouses that are from the UK. I'd like to add you as a buddy and share some experiences with you...Thanks for responding!!

Carey
Old Mar 1st 2003, 2:21 pm
thingluvthing2ringfingIdo

thing1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nice

I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan and my fiancé is in London UK (just until the BCIS release him on good beahvior )

There is a yahoo group you might be interested in:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/us-uk_couples_n_families/

Maybe you have heard of it already. I have noticed a lot of people from here are members there.
Old Mar 1st 2003, 2:24 pm
In the UK

Originally posted by thing1
I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan and my fiancé is in London UK (just until the BCIS release him on good beahvior )

There is a yahoo group you might be interested in:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/us-uk_couples_n_families/

Maybe you have heard of it already. I have noticed a lot of people from here are members there.

i was just wondering because i just started my own group on yahoo called British/American Couples in the Midwest...and was hoping to get some people to join me and my fiance...

Carey
Old Mar 1st 2003, 2:31 pm
thingluvthing2ringfingIdo

thing1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nice

is it invite only or can people join on their own? if you need my e-mail I will send it via private message here at the forum.
Old Mar 1st 2003, 9:18 pm
darrenb

Hi,

I (UKC) and Jen, my wife (USC) have been living in the UK for 3 years now. We just had our 1-130 approved and will be moving to Ohio (probably Cleveland) in the next few months!

Yahoo Messenger ID: lord_of_cow

Old Mar 1st 2003, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

abba48uk is an unknown quantity at this point

We live (UK/USA) in Peoria, Illinois, where the corn is as high as an elephant's eye............so they tell me. So far I have only seen snow!
Old Mar 1st 2003, 10:09 pm
darrenb

Originally posted by thing1
is it invite only or can people join on their own? if you need my e-mail I will send it via private message here at the forum.

I just signed up. All you should need is a Yahoo ID.

Old Mar 2nd 2003, 2:26 am
Just Joined

peachpetal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Careybear
i was just wondering because i just started my own group on yahoo called British/American Couples in the Midwest...and was hoping to get some people to join me and my fiance...

Carey
Hi Carey! I haven't been on for awhile because my fiance came over for a visit in January...and while he was here - actually right on my birthday - we were approved! We had our first NOA in September but were waiting since then for a response! So, he's back in England to await the interview date and hopefully, it won't be long! We've decided to tie the knot mid-April!

Anyway, I'm from Chicago, he's from Birmingham UK, and we'd like to check out your website when you get it going!
Old Mar 2nd 2003, 8:45 am
In the UK

Originally posted by darrenb
I just signed up. All you should need is a Yahoo ID.

darren you didn't sign up at my group you must have signed up at the us-uk couples one i started one for midwesterners...here's the url

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/britis...esinthemidwest

then you can use your yahoo id for it!! you're more than welcome!!

carey
Old Mar 2nd 2003, 8:47 am
In the UK

Default Pm me your email or go to url in last post

Originally posted by peachpetal
Hi Carey! I haven't been on for awhile because my fiance came over for a visit in January...and while he was here - actually right on my birthday - we were approved! We had our first NOA in September but were waiting since then for a response! So, he's back in England to await the interview date and hopefully, it won't be long! We've decided to tie the knot mid-April!

Anyway, I'm from Chicago, he's from Birmingham UK, and we'd like to check out your website when you get it going!
Hi peachpetal....you can pm me your email address so i can invite you or you can go to my url and join from there

thanks...wow i love chicago!!

Carey
Old Mar 2nd 2003, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

BritAmerica is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British/American couples in the midwest..

I'm from Minnesota (Chicago transplant) my Brit Bloke is from Suffolk area.
Old Mar 2nd 2003, 9:56 am
darrenb

i LIKE YOUR SUNGLASSES

Old Mar 2nd 2003, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

BritAmerica is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by darrenb
i LIKE YOUR SUNGLASSES
Thanks.....Adobe Photoshop, RULES!!! lol!
Old Mar 2nd 2003, 11:08 am
In the UK

Originally posted by Careybear
darren you didn't sign up at my group you must have signed up at the us-uk couples one i started one for midwesterners...here's the url

then you can use your yahoo id for it!! you're more than welcome!!

carey
Oh oops...duh on me!!! you were in my pending section...i'm new at this yahoo group thing!!

Carey
Old Mar 3rd 2003, 12:42 am
unDAUNTEd

KissingtheBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British/American couples in the midwest..

I'm from Minnesota and my husband is from Manchester, UK.

Angela

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.