Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British Airways Special Offer: Usa To Lhr From $318 R/t

British Airways Special Offer: Usa To Lhr From $318 R/t

Old Jan 21st 2007, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation British Airways Special Offer: Usa To Lhr From $318 R/t

http://www.britishairways.com/travel...ource=hpbanner

The link, above, will take you to BA's "Special Offers" Website. They are currently offering NYC to LHR from $318 (subject to restrictions) for a Round-Trip. THIS INCLUDES 2 NIGHTS IN A LONDON HOTEL!

Other discount fares are on offer from various BA Destinations in the USA.

Travel must be booked by January 24th!

Considering that most London Hotels are in the region of 100 quid per night.....you are practically flying over and back for nothing + the taxes.

My wife and I will probably take advantage of this offer. We did with the same deal, back in February 2002. We stayed at the Central Hotel, nr Hyde Park, on that occasion, which cost us $320 each. from Chicago, back then.

Good Luck, and I hope you can do something with this deal!

Jim.

Edit: You can stay extra nights, but, the accomodation is on your own.

Last edited by Scouse Express; Jan 21st 2007 at 3:53 am.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 2:27 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Airways Special Offer: Usa To Lhr From $318 R/t

Considering that most London Hotels are in the region of 100 quid per night.....you are practically flying over and back for nothing + the taxes.

My wife and I will probably take advantage of this offer. We did with the same deal, back in February 2002. We stayed at the Central Hotel, nr Hyde Park, on that occasion, which cost us $320 each. from Chicago, back then.

Jim.

Edit: You can stay extra nights, but, the accomodation is on your own.[/QUOTE.

Great Deal where are the seats in the Cargo Hold Seriously have a wonderfultime.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 12:37 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: British Airways Special Offer: Usa To Lhr From $318 R/t

Beware....!

They're very likely to be going on strike (BA cabin crew, that is):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6285177.stm
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 12:50 am
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scouse Express
http://www.britishairways.com/travel...ource=hpbanner

The link, above, will take you to BA's "Special Offers" Website. They are currently offering NYC to LHR from $318 (subject to restrictions) for a Round-Trip. THIS INCLUDES 2 NIGHTS IN A LONDON HOTEL!

Other discount fares are on offer from various BA Destinations in the USA.

Jim.

Edit: You can stay extra nights, but, the accomodation is on your own.

As soon as I started to put in details just for curiosity sake it started tacking on $'s at every page! It started off at $385 per ticket, it ended up being neally $800 per ticket by the time I got to the booking details page! Flights are never as cheap as they seem when it's me that's travelling!
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 12:57 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Since I only travel club world this offer sadly is not for me
(you can hardly get booked on a Seattle - London flight if you want to travel anything less than a month away! )
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 12:04 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute

This isn't with BA but I've just heard this promotion on the radio:

*April* and *May* departures to Rome from JFK @ $299 including fuel surcharge - but excludes tax of up to $69.

The radio ad says there are only 1000 seats at that price and must be booked by Feb 28 with travel completed by May 13th.

That's a great price for that time of year.

I think that Rome is amazing - but it might be worth flying there and getting a cheap Ryanair (or Easyjet/Monarch etc) flight to Blighty...?

Info:

http://www.euroflyusa.com/