Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bringing my pussies to US

Bringing my pussies to US

Old Dec 18th 2005, 3:25 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bringing my pussies to US

Originally Posted by Partystar
It cost us hardly anything to put our dog on the plane (American Airlines), we followed all the vet guidelines about jabs etc & no one even looked at the papers. We didn't chip her either. They took her at check in & she was there waiting for us when we went to get our bags, she was a bit shaken, but then again, she's a big ole whip Boxer dawg!!!
When was that? As I understand AA don't take animals on their international flights.
Old Dec 18th 2005, 11:54 am
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snorkmaiden
Which company did you use
http://www.airsupplyshipping.com/ dealt with Michelle Vincent who was extremely helpful

would you use them again?
Yes, although given more time to plan i would probably investigate doing it myself as i know i could have saved a fair bit

Also, how much is a fair bit?
Too much, does that help??????

I'm on the wrong PC to check but i think it was between 1500 and 2000 (£), i'll check tomorrow and PM you the details if you like

Paul
Old Dec 19th 2005, 12:56 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice
Default Re: Bringing my cats to US

Originally Posted by basementwaj
Im planning on bringing my 2 cats to the states with me... but whats the best way to do it?
Oh, and happy christmas everyone!
If the cat's are still kittens under 6 months old, the rules are a lot less stringent ! .......
Old Dec 19th 2005, 1:16 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bringing my cats to US

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
If the cat's are still kittens under 6 months old, the rules are a lot less stringent ! .......
Only if they are female can you lie about their age ...
Old Dec 19th 2005, 3:42 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
When was that? As I understand AA don't take animals on their international flights.
October 31st 2004.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:01 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

October 31st 2004.
I wasn't saying you didn't. I was just a little annoyed when I found on their website that they don't take pets to the UK.

http://www.aa.com/content/travelInfo...cked%20Baggage

Put the kibosh on me getting a poodle.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:02 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

I'll fedex you one of my dogs if you like ? It's not a poodle though
Old Dec 19th 2005, 4:29 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't saying you didn't. I was just a little annoyed when I found on their website that they don't take pets to the UK.

http://www.aa.com/content/travelInfo...cked%20Baggage

I know you weren't saying that I didn't! I was just telling you the date, as you asked! No biggie. Who told you they don't take animals on their international flights anymore?
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:03 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Paul SI'm on the wrong PC to check but i think it was between 1500 and 2000 (£), i'll check tomorrow and PM you the details if you like

Paul[/QUOTE]

Oh well i was wrong, cost was £1300 including a stop over in Newark overnight
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:40 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

I know you weren't saying that I didn't! I was just telling you the date, as you asked! No biggie. Who told you they don't take animals on their international flights anymore?
Just to the UK and on flights over 12 hrs. It's on the link I posted. So now I'm confused. Drug free of course
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:40 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
I'll fedex you one of my dogs if you like ?
And your DNA?
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:44 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

FFS Cant you find a couple of cats here and save yourself a few quid? Your UK cats are only going to die sooner or later anyway and you'll replace them with US cats, might as well just save yourself the tears and expense now.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:53 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by rushman
FFS Cant you find a couple of cats here and save yourself a few quid? Your UK cats are only going to die sooner or later anyway and you'll replace them with US cats, might as well just save yourself the tears and expense now.

I thought we were talking about pussy?
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:57 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I thought we were talking about pussy?
"We" as in all of us or "We" as in you and I?
Old Dec 20th 2005, 3:23 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by rushman
"We" as in all of us or "We" as in you and I?
Clearly you were.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.