Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bringing elderly parents to the US

Bringing elderly parents to the US

Old Mar 27th 2019, 8:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bringing elderly parents to the US

They all just fascinate me, even the insects and spiders.
The baby skunks are quite cute.
Old Mar 27th 2019, 8:29 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bringing elderly parents to the US

Originally Posted by Hotscot
They all just fascinate me, even the insects and spiders.
The baby skunks are quite cute.
Agreed - we having praying mantises here, and I saw a black widow once, which was certainly memorable, and apparently we have brown recluses, which thankfully I have never encountered, at least not knowingly. The orb weavers and funnel web spiders are pretty harmless and stay outdoors anyway, and although we have skunks in the area I have never seen one on our property. The baby groundhog was cute though, but he got kinda angry when I had to dislodge him from under our car.

We have a number of woodpeckers and I leave dead oak trees especially for them - it is amazing to see how they utterly destroy an oak tree, ripping it apart over a number of years.

Last edited by Pulaski; Mar 27th 2019 at 8:32 pm.