Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

To brighten everyone's day

Wikiposts

To brighten everyone's day

Old May 31st 2005, 5:00 am
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute
Talking To brighten everyone's day

Someone sent me this today, now it is posted by my desk for all my colleagues to see.
Attached Thumbnails To brighten everyone's day-dilbert_british.gif  
Old May 31st 2005, 6:18 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To brighten everyone's day

Originally Posted by neil
Someone sent me this today, now it is posted by my desk for all my colleagues to see.
ROFL that's great! Thanks for the laugh, I need it today.
Old May 31st 2005, 8:28 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta love Dilbert.
Old May 31st 2005, 10:06 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by rincewind
Gotta love Dilbert.

Only beacuse they're all so true. I love 'em.

Old Jun 1st 2005, 1:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

and today's

Old Jun 1st 2005, 3:56 am
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
and today's

You beat me to it today.
Old Jun 1st 2005, 4:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

You beat me to it today.
I did yesterday too, but alas no one in The Lounge took time out from arguing to reply.
Old Jun 1st 2005, 8:48 pm
Cushtie Geezer

Conway7 is a jewel in the roughConway7 is a jewel in the roughConway7 is a jewel in the roughConway7 is a jewel in the roughConway7 is a jewel in the rough

Answers please, to some of lifes most confounding questions!

Why does mineral water that has trickled through mountains for centuries, have a 'use by' date?

Why do toasters have a setting that burns the toast to a a horrible crisp no can eat?

Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous, when the first you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Bob and I'm an alcoholic'?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why is the man who handles your money called a 'Broker'?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?

Vince
Old Jun 1st 2005, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Conway7
Answers please, to some of lifes most confounding questions!

Why does mineral water that has trickled through mountains for centuries, have a 'use by' date?

Why do toasters have a setting that burns the toast to a a horrible crisp no can eat?

Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous, when the first you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Bob and I'm an alcoholic'?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why is the man who handles your money called a 'Broker'?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?

Vince

Because the bulb in mine has blown