Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

bridge health insurance

bridge health insurance

Old Aug 6th 2006, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute
Default bridge health insurance

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before but have done a search and couldn't find anything regarding this

Coming over with a GC hopefully beginning 2007 to Phoenix AZ and was wondering if anyone had information on getting a bridge health insurance to tide over until insurance kicked in with employer once starting work. Plan is to come over a couple of weeks to get things sorted before starting work.

Again apologies

Anna
Old Aug 6th 2006, 12:26 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bridge health insurance

Originally Posted by Silverdragon102
Apologies if this has been asked and answered before but have done a search and couldn't find anything regarding this

Coming over with a GC hopefully beginning 2007 to Phoenix AZ and was wondering if anyone had information on getting a bridge health insurance to tide over until insurance kicked in with employer once starting work. Plan is to come over a couple of weeks to get things sorted before starting work.

Again apologies

Anna

Sorry, I don't know the answer but surely if it is only a matter of a couple of weeks (as in 2?) you should be okay without it? Having said that I know it's tempting fate. Hope you get the answer you need.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 2:01 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bridge health insurance

Originally Posted by blaze
Sorry, I don't know the answer but surely if it is only a matter of a couple of weeks (as in 2?) you should be okay without it? Having said that I know it's tempting fate. Hope you get the answer you need.
Maybe ask them to start your employment 2 weeks early and take the first couple of weeks as unpaid leave.