Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Brazilian, Menezes's visa expired 2 years ago

Brazilian, Menezes's visa expired 2 years ago

Old Jul 29th 2005, 4:39 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brazilian, Menezes's visa expired 2 years ago

Originally Posted by dbickle
How many old people could you save each winter if you stopped giving terrorists their giro, which they use to set up bomb factories? Or is that not very PC
I remember that my mum could only get her money when out of work..if someone came round to look over her home every month on the hop......so why can't they do that again.....?
Old Jul 29th 2005, 4:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Franklin
Oh definitely not PC! I mean to say, why should the PC crowd pick up on the British government who save so much money by failing to increase the pensions of older British citizens during the cold winter months, who in response cut back on their heating because they are too worried about paying bills and then literally die in their tens of thousands. Not a very PC kind of thing to talk about at all.
The Government are trying to help out first time buyers. Under government proposals, first time buyers get a house for half price if the pay for the removal and burial of the stiff in the living room.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 4:45 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
The Government are trying to help out first time buyers. Under government proposals, first time buyers get a house for half price if the pay for the removal and burial of the stiff in the living room.
PMSL!!! did this thread go off topic??
Old Jul 29th 2005, 4:45 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really have a problem with people who are PC....until they start answering questions with a question.......picking up on spelling.......or just giving one or two word answers in a sarcastic way.......some have very good interesting and clear points to make.......and have given me food for thought in the past.......
Old Jul 29th 2005, 4:47 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
PMSL!!! did this thread go off topic??
The dead person could of been wearing a big coat and died of the cold..because he can't run to keep warm.....
Old Jul 29th 2005, 4:49 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

In fact something like that happens in New York......but you only have to clean up the mess......then you get a cheaper fixed rent ......
Old Jul 29th 2005, 5:35 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Must learn how to insert photos, bit in the mean time:

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...cat=524&page=1
Old Jul 29th 2005, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I suppose it was unlikely that he had explosives in his house and if arrested might have things set up to detonate a bomb..... If a suicide bomber will strap explosives to his/her chest then what else will they do. I say kill them all, but first you have to find out who they are. I'm still for the placard idea.

I'm quite happy for them to strap explosives on their chest, just wish they would pick a big field with no one around to blow themselves up in.....

Maybe they could have it written on their forehead, "don't stand too close I may blow up.....and no it's not because I'm allergic to shellfish"...
Old Jul 29th 2005, 7:25 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

No, I think you often have strange leaps in logic. For example, you wrongly assume Americans in middle America are genetically unsound. Just a question, but didn't the Nazi's use such arguments?
I refer you to Godwin's law. And while we're there, I'm working on the wording for Franklin's corollary. Will submit when ready.

Didn't you write, "I would hypothesize that costal people are less likely to ***** their relatives and have even been known to travel to other parts to choose their *****mates. Greater numbers of births are not going to improve the gene pool of middle America. Great numbers but sickly genes does not bode well for the distant horizon."

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...17#post2612717
Yes -- it was in a thread started by you where you were discussing your predictions for how you believe the Democratic party can win the next elections.

Readers, I'm sure, will come to their own conclusions where the smoke started blowin'.

If you wish to carry on with the discussion, start a new thread or carry on with the old one if it hasn't been locked. Although the problem with your threads where you post is that they have a high chance of disappearing after you've been threatening all and sundry with lawsuits as is your particular want.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:14 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly the real issue here is keeping warm.
If the British government were carrying out Operation Deep Freeze, wherein they tried to turn a suspected terrorist into an ice cube using one helluva flash freezer, and instead of icing a terrorist they got a Chelsea Pensioner Popsicle, then indeed, they were responsible by *action rather than inaction* (commission vs omission) for that person's death.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:33 pm
Franklin

Originally Posted by snowbunny
If the British government were carrying out Operation Deep Freeze, wherein they tried to turn a suspected terrorist into an ice cube using one helluva flash freezer, and instead of icing a terrorist they got a Chelsea Pensioner Popsicle, then indeed, they were responsible by *action rather than inaction* (commission vs omission) for that person's death.
I do agree that compensation should be paid to the family of Jean Charles de Menezes. He was mistakenly killed by the British police (or their functional equivalent), and to my mind that means there must be a fair settlement (albeit that the loving and much missed son can't at all be replaced with money). It was a tragic mistake as has been said, and repeated, by the Met Police. I rather compensation was paid regardless of the immigration status of Jean Charles de Menezes. There are no winners here, a life has been lost in tragic circumstances. The police action was both wrong and right, because it was not right right, compensation should be paid to the family.

Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

(albeit that the loving and much missed son can't at all be replaced with money).
Why are your posts getting all soppy? They never used to be this way, are you going through the menopause?
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:37 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Why are your posts getting all soppy? They never used to be this way, are you going through the menopause?
The male menopause? hmmmmm bit young for that no?
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:41 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

Men don't go sloppy....the go out and buy big cars....replacement hair.....and young women with big boobs........
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:43 pm
Lapine Member

Originally Posted by krizzy
Men don't go sloppy....the go out and buy big cars....replacement hair.....and young women with big boobs........
And women have surgery to make themselves look younger and have bigger boobs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.