Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Brain Damaged Dad Speaks After 10 Years

Brain Damaged Dad Speaks After 10 Years

Old May 4th 2005, 6:09 pm
I love Marmite, she don't

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Brain Damaged Dad Speaks After 10 Years

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Are you saying that being brain damaged is cool?
NC Penguin
Not, this thread just got light-hearted and I was repsonding to the prev. post - i.e. men don't say anything useful....
Old May 4th 2005, 6:21 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by franc111s
Not, this thread just got light-hearted and I was repsonding to the prev. post - i.e. men don't say anything useful....
Don't worry. NCP doesn't understand humour!
Old May 4th 2005, 7:05 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pigtails
Don't worry. NCP doesn't understand humour!
Are you married to Doctor Scrumpy?

NC Penguin
Old May 4th 2005, 8:27 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Are you married to Doctor Scrumpy?

NC Penguin
Now you got me busy looking for the puke icon! :scared:
Old May 4th 2005, 8:45 pm
Banned

Gross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Englishmum
What an amazing story:

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...341677,00.html

I can only think how distressing it must be for Terri Shiavo's parents and siblings if they hear about this.

Actually...after she died I never heard anything more about the funeral which the husband and parents were also arguing over....does anyone know if indeed her husband did have her cremated instead of giving her a burial as per Roman Catholic custom and her parent's wishes?
nothing unusual.
i can name a few brain damaged poster's on BE who haven't lost their spech faculty.
Old May 4th 2005, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

If brain damage was cool, then NCP would be frozen.
Old May 4th 2005, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gross50
nothing unusual.
i can name a few brain damaged poster's on BE who haven't lost their spech faculty.
But they seem to have lost their spelling abilities.
Old May 4th 2005, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pigtails
Now you got me busy looking for the puke icon! :scared:

LOL Nah I have the Memsahib fully trained so why would I want a feral female ?