Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bradford Lass, Birthday.

Wikiposts

Bradford Lass, Birthday.

Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bradford Lass, Birthday.

Originally Posted by Ray
Few weeks to go yet .... one bad dinner ..and it goes back ...
You hiding it well then, because we know you dont do cleaning.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:24 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
You hiding it well then, because we know you dont do cleaning.
I put it in my wallet ...she knows there nothing in there........
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
we done that a few days ago ...a ring ..
That's the sort of gift I like....nothing that's useful or plugs in for me.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:36 am
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Have a great day!
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:39 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
That's the sort of gift I like....nothing that's useful or plugs in for me.
yes me too, I am still waiting on my replacement engagement ring and wedding ring (which was stolen). but I suppose that's hubby's way of keeping me in check
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:41 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
yes me too, I am still waiting on my replacement engagement ring and wedding ring (which was stolen). but I suppose that's hubby's way of keeping me in check

Yikes...how did it get stolen? I've never taken my wedding ring off...I will have to in a couple of weeks 'cos I'm having hand surgery.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:45 am

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes...how did it get stolen? I've never taken my wedding ring off...I will have to in a couple of weeks 'cos I'm having hand surgery.
sorry too hear that. My rings were too big and needed resized so when going to Scotland for Xmas I thought they'd be safer in my rented house in the midlands . Thought they'd be unsafe in my bag as I thought I could be mugged!
Which of course they weren't as I came back to my whole house trashed and the burglars had stolen everything.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

sorry too hear that. My rings were too big and needed resized so when going to Scotland for Xmas I thought they'd be safer in my rented house in the midlands . Thought they'd be unsafe in my bag as I thought I could be mugged!
Which of course they weren't as I came back to my whole house trashed and the burglars had stolen everything.

That's awful...I always used to dread coming home to find the house trashed. Scumbags.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:11 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

That's awful...I always used to dread coming home to find the house trashed. Scumbags.
One of my old team has his house robbed and trashed ...
The police had a good idea who did it ..but no great help
We found those responsible ..and they were dealt with using
extreme prejudice...
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:13 am

thanks, it is an awful feeling for sure. It didn't help as we got 2 rookie police officers who hadn't a clue and of course it's still not been solved.
I was so glad to leave there and come here!
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:16 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
One of my old team has his house robbed and trashed ...
The police had a good idea who did it ..but no great help
We found those responsible ..and they were dealt with using
extreme prejudice...
I'm all for that type of justice.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:17 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

What makes you think this sort of thing doen't happen here?
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:19 am
SUPER MODERATOR

thanks, it is an awful feeling for sure. It didn't help as we got 2 rookie police officers who hadn't a clue and of course it's still not been solved.

About 15 yrs ago we had our garage broken into...it was attached to the house. It's really unsettling isn't it? The police said they knew who it was but if they arrested them they'd be out on the street within the hour. Maybe if I'd known Ray he'd have arranged to send his mates round.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:21 am

Originally Posted by Elvira
What makes you think this sort of thing doen't happen here?
I don't, I just hope the odds of it happening again to me are low! And it just wasn't that my hubby didn't have work for a year and we were so depressed and then our house got trashed - we were just glad to leave that episode of our lives behind.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:22 am

About 15 yrs ago we had our garage broken into...it was attached to the house. It's really unsettling isn't it? The police said they knew who it was but if they arrested them they'd be out on the street within the hour. Maybe if I'd known Ray he'd have arranged to send his mates round.
That's awful.
I know I wish I knew someone like Ray back then. but we didn't have a clue who did it and I don't think the police did anything else but file a report

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.