Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Boulder, Colorado

Boulder, Colorado

Old Jul 15th 2005, 1:39 am
Just Joined

Marmot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Boulder, Colorado

Hello, any Brits out there in Boulder or Denver? Just moved to town from Sussex.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 1:41 am
ImHere

Default Re: Boulder, Colorado

Originally Posted by Marmot
Hello, any Brits out there in Boulder or Denver? Just moved to town from Sussex.
Hello. Welcome to the site. ImHere. Not there.

Old Jul 15th 2005, 4:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Will Boulder County do?
Old Jul 18th 2005, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

Drebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of light

Lived in Boulder for a year a while back and love the place. Been back a couple of times since, and reminded of that damn harsh climate each time. What are you up to there, studying, working?

I've an ex-pat friend who's working in Boulder at the moment. I remember bumping into a few other Brits during my time there too, which I guess is mainly thanks to CU.

Conor O'Neils is 'the pub' to drink in IMO.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Drebin
Lived in Boulder for a year a while back and love the place. Been back a couple of times since, and reminded of that damn harsh climate each time. What are you up to there, studying, working?

I've an ex-pat friend who's working in Boulder at the moment. I remember bumping into a few other Brits during my time there too, which I guess is mainly thanks to CU.

Conor O'Neils is 'the pub' to drink in IMO.
Boulder Brewery

Walnut Street Brewery

and if you travel a bit bit further, Left Hand Brewery Tap Room in Longmont.

None of the ones I know have any conection with CU , we must travel in different circles!