Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Boston - Which restaurants/bars do you love?

Boston - Which restaurants/bars do you love?

Old Jan 10th 2011, 12:30 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boston - Which restaurants/bars do you love?

Originally Posted by tonrob
Our Six Nations favourite used to be McGanns (near North Station) but we turned up a couple of times to find them closed (even though we'd phoned the day before to check they were open). That led to frantic taxi rides to Lir on Boylston (usually missing the anthems in the process), which became our venue of choice after that due to reliability.

Also done Phoenix Landing in Cambridge - more of a footy pub though and I don't like their set-up as much. Also went to the Green Briar in Brighton a couple of times when the Irish chippy used to be just down the street. Never bothered going there again after that shut.
Aye, but looking at possibly out of Boston too....couple of folks are in RI, one in CT and then a few out around Worcester area of MA etc.

No idea where a decent location would be in that case but someone mentioned the BBC in Framingham but I'm not sure that'll be to great for most people.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 12:34 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boston - Which restaurants/bars do you love?

Originally Posted by Bob
Aye, but looking at possibly out of Boston too....couple of folks are in RI, one in CT and then a few out around Worcester area of MA etc.

No idea where a decent location would be in that case but someone mentioned the BBC in Framingham but I'm not sure that'll be to great for most people.
The only other places I've been for the rugby are some place just outside New Haven, a couple in NYC and once in Vegas! (Probably even less convenient than your Framingham choice though...)