Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bored in Minnesota

Bored in Minnesota

Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

Northern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to all
Default Bored in Minnesota

Hello, I'm new and still finding my way around. So glad I found this website as I am slowly going mad here in the middle of nowhere. This is great and I'm gonna check out the British telly link too. I really look forward to connecting with other Brits who are in the same situation as me and we can reminise about Jaffa cakes and stuff.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:33 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bored in Minnesota

sorry I don't like Jaffa cakes, would a family size box of maltesers do?

Don't worry we'll all keep you sane, or dafter whichever one you may be, so how long have you been here? and if your on a H4 visa, I share your pain...

chin up luv, we're a lot more entertaining that US tv
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE Northern Lass
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:38 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

the more northerners on this site the better.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:48 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
the more northerners on this site the better.
ain't that the truth, whereabouts in M/cr are you from Manc?
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:55 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisag8070
ain't that the truth, whereabouts in M/cr are you from Manc?
Sale mainly, but a few other places.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:57 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Northern Lass
Hello, I'm new and still finding my way around. So glad I found this website as I am slowly going mad here in the middle of nowhere. This is great and I'm gonna check out the British telly link too. I really look forward to connecting with other Brits who are in the same situation as me and we can reminise about Jaffa cakes and stuff.

You just have a couple more months to wait! Then you'll have ice fishing, dogsledding, winter camping, snowshoeing, ice skating, cross country skiing... You are lucky! In the summer Minnesota is a canoeist's paradise with the BWCA and countless lakes and rivers to fish in... I think I would like it there very much!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:59 pm
Last orders please...

Originally Posted by Manc
Sale mainly, but a few other places.
Ahhh, you came from the nice end, me I came from that quiet and tranquil place called salford.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:03 pm
@matthewb76

Originally Posted by lisag8070
Ahhh, you came from the nice end, me I came from that quiet and tranquil place called salford.
Salford's ace.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

Northern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to allNorthern Lass is a name known to all

Hi everyone!
I'm from Ashton-Under-Lyne. I've been in the US for 10 years now. I lived in Florida at first and that was a great adventure. Now I'm married and settled down but it's boring here. I think I'm more of a city girl, but I do think it's a pretty place. I live for the winter cos I'm obsessed with snowboarding. I should move to Colorado or something.
It's nice to 'meet' you all! Today is a particularly depressing day because I ate my last Double Decker.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:05 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Fouckin northern nonces more like!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:10 pm
@matthewb76

Originally Posted by Yosser
Fouckin northern nonces more like!
well I thought it would be Rushman, but you'll do.......

Fuck off you shandy drinking puff.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

AloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of lightAloneinOregon is a glorious beacon of light

Went "tut" pub drank 10 pints coz im a northern b*s**rd!!!

Went "Tut" home and sh.......... tut wife.........Coz im a Northern......b....

Bloody Northern Monkeys, All Kappa Tracksuits and no class !

Aight calm down, calm down!

Manchester & Liverpool has to be CHAV capital of the UK, followed closely by Leeds\Birmingham.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:23 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

I'm from the Midlands, thankfully I add a well balanced opinion and cultured view to the North/South divide.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:25 pm
@matthewb76

Originally Posted by AloneinOregon
Went "tut" pub drank 10 pints coz im a northern b*s**rd!!!

Went "Tut" home and sh.......... tut wife.........Coz im a Northern......b....

Bloody Northern Monkeys, All Kappa Tracksuits and no class !

Aight calm down, calm down!

Manchester & Liverpool has to be CHAV capital of the UK, followed closely by Leeds\Birmingham.
no wonder you're not getting laid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.