Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Boots hits USA!

Boots hits USA!

Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boots hits USA!

Originally Posted by Texas Mom
I'd love to cos they are my all time favs
Like Dolly said I'm a bit on the young side to need to stuff (I know the sooner you start n all that) also I'm confined to barracks Dr's orders.
Camping outside stores isn't uncommon here, usually for a new games console or something though not some face cream, suppose there's a first time for everything. Happy camping!
Yep they do that too for X boxes at Walmart around here. Well I hit 30 a couple () of years ago so I am starting, in fact started years ago but nothing seems to have worked yet... but we always fall for the marketing
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:07 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adnams
but we always fall for the marketing
I fall for the marketing hook line and sinker........
My friend's Mum had the most beautiful complexion, she only drank water and used nivea face cream.
She never drank anything else but water since she was 15
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
My friend's Mum had the most beautiful complexion, she only drank water and used nivea face cream.
Oh well, that's me done for, couldnt give up my sundowners, even for the face of a 21 year old...
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:10 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, that's me done for, couldnt give up my sundowners, even for the face of a 21 year old...
It would be too strict for me as well.

Instead of tea or coffee in the morning she had hot water, not even a lemon in it.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

It would be too strict for me as well.

Instead of tea or coffee in the morning she had hot water, not even a lemon in it.
Oh god thats a bit puritanical isnt it??? But it obviously worked. If I dont have at least 3 cups of strong black coffe and no sugar first thing in the a.m. then I might as well go straight back to bed.

I am doomed.....
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:16 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

Oh god thats a bit puritanical isnt it??? But it obviously worked. If I dont have at least 3 cups of strong black coffe and no sugar first thing in the a.m. then I might as well go straight back to bed.

I am doomed.....
She was very strict about it, even tried to get her daughter (my friend) to do it.
She used to "tut tut" at us drinking black coffee in the mornings
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

She was very strict about it, even tried to get her daughter (my friend) to do it.
She used to "tut tut" at us drinking black coffee in the mornings
What did she do at weddings then? Not even touch the champers?
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:20 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

What did she do at weddings then? Not even touch the champers?
No, she only drank water, not even the "sparkling" type.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

No, she only drank water, not even the "sparkling" type.
Lordy she certainly must have had an iron will.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:20 pm
British New Yorker

veronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond repute

I posted on one of the threads on here a few weeks ago I went to a British convention here and we all got a Boots gift bag, A bottle of REFINE AND REWIND serum, a box of 4 wonderful smelling body butters, lipstick etc and a handful of samples. Very nice.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

If you go to the Target website and enter your zipcode it tells you which stores are out of stock and which ones have limited availability.
I just checked and all 10 target stores in this state are out of stock.......
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:18 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

What's the use of looking like a kid at 45 if you've not enjoyed life? I'd die if I couldn't have my vinho and a cocktail or two every now and then!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:57 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
What's the use of looking like a kid at 45 if you've not enjoyed life? I'd die if I couldn't have my vinho and a cocktail or two every hour or two:

pisshead ..I managed it for 40 years ...
Old Jun 21st 2007, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

What's the use of looking like a kid at 45 if you've not enjoyed life? I'd die if I couldn't have my vinho and a cocktail or two every now and then!
for me and I'll take the wrinkles that goes with it any day.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Okay I'm outta here, time for a "sundowner" "Chorra-peg" and wrinkles. Slurp slurp.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.