Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Boots hits USA!

Boots hits USA!

Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:21 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boots hits USA!

Originally Posted by Adnams
They're not stocking this yet. Boots in UK has over demand, it will be available shortly in the US as soon as stocks arrive. Thats how I understand it from the boots.co.uk site anyways. I go in every day to check if its arrived yet.
If you go to the Target website and enter your zipcode it tells you which stores are out of stock and which ones have limited availability.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
If you go to the Target website and enter your zipcode it tells you which stores are out of stock and which ones have limited availability.
I know! I think limited means no stock.
I am going to start camping outside my local one - just like the January sales.......
have you found it at yours???
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:34 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

I know! I think limited means no stock.
I am going to start camping outside my local one - just like the January sales.......
have you found it at yours???
I got 2 bottles a few weeks ago.
When I went back a few days ago they were all gone!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:35 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

lots for sale on E-Bay..........
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute

I got 2 bottles a few weeks ago.
When I went back a few days ago they were all gone!
Does it WORK????? You lucky thing, want to do some kind of trade? I have some Bourbon Creams and some Mars Planets, Milkybars, maltesers, fruit pastels, frys turkish delight, Walkers salt and vinegar crisps, wine gums??
Yep you can tell I was home fairly recently....
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:46 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

Does it WORK????? You lucky thing, want to do some kind of trade? I have some Bourbon Creams and some Mars Planets, Milkybars, maltesers, fruit pastels, frys turkish delight, Walkers salt and vinegar crisps, wine gums??
Yep you can tell I was home fairly recently....
I have only been using it for a few days, it has the texture of a make-up primer.
Says it takes about 4 weeks to show results.
With all the press about it, I expect to look like a "20" year old soon!

I'm a softy for maltesers but at the prices it is going for on Ebay that would be a lot of maltesers!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

I have only been using it for a few days, it has the texture of a make-up primer.

I'm a softy for maltesers but at the prices it is going for on Ebay that would be a lot of maltesers!
Do it for the salt and vinegar walkers then Dolly and send them to your old about to pop bed resting buddy in humid Texas!

Must check our local Target, judging by the look of the locals no one gives a crap about anti aging cream, money making opportunity me thinks, oh pooh I'm not allowed out!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:50 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

Originally Posted by Texas Mom
Do it for the salt and vinegar walkers then Dolly and send them to your old about to pop bed resting buddy in humid Texas!

Must check our local Target, judging by the look of the locals no one gives a crap about anti aging cream, money making opportunity me thinks, oh pooh I'm not allowed out!
You are too young to need this stuff!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

You are too young to need this stuff!
Ah Dolly you're the greatest, unfortunately I need to spread the K so have some love instead
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:52 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

have some love instead
Thanks! back at you!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

They're very very nice Walkers S & V? No takers??? C'mon?
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Only one pack of M's left, so I am taking thats not going to enough!
Will just have to get my sleeping bag and camp out at the local T.
It has a slightly different name here doesnt it, like protect and renew?
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:58 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

Only one pack of M's left, so I am taking thats not going to enough!
Will just have to get my sleeping bag and camp out at the local T.
It has a slightly different name here doesnt it, like protect and renew?
No, I'm afraid 1 packet of maltesers won't do........
It is called Restore and Renew here.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

They're very very nice Walkers S & V? No takers??? C'mon?
I'd love to cos they are my all time favs
Like Dolly said I'm a bit on the young side to need to stuff (I know the sooner you start n all that) also I'm confined to barracks Dr's orders.
Camping outside stores isn't uncommon here, usually for a new games console or something though not some face cream, suppose there's a first time for everything. Happy camping!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

No, I'm afraid 1 packet of maltesers won't do........
It is called Restore and Renew here.
I'll remember to up my bid next time - if I knew where OH kept his hidden stash I might have had a higher bid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.