Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Boobs on American TV

Boobs on American TV

Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:27 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Boobs on American TV

I was just watching "Twenty Thousand Streets Under the Sky" on BBC America when all of a sudden there was boobs, clear as day, no pixalation or anything. It is so nice not to have to suffer American puritan TV, last time I checked it 2005 and not the Victorian age!

FYI, BBCA are showing them again tonight at 8. DVR ready

Whilst there are boobs on the bbc (which will no doubt cause uproar in America) 60 people will be brutally murdered on American TV and no-one will care!
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:31 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Boobs on American TV

Originally Posted by Patrick
I was just watching "Twenty Thousand Streets Under the Sky" on BBC America when all of a sudden there was boobs, clear as day, no pixalation or anything. It is so nice not to have to suffer American puritan TV, last time I checked it 2005 and not the Victorian age!

Whilst there are boobs on the bbc (which will no doubt cause uproar in America) 60 people will be brutally murdered on American TV and no-one will care!
Good old Auntiie Beeb, even show nipples not just the fatty useless part.
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:34 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
.. not just the fatty useless part.
I wasnt on there, sorry for any confusion! Just her tits
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:39 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Pretty sad state of affairs when the only bit of female nakedness on US TV is a "Girls gone wild" infomercial at 2 am. Hardly get time to grab the lotion and the kleenex before they cut to something else.
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:43 pm
Pagan Sex God

Originally Posted by rushman
Pretty sad state of affairs when the only bit of female nakedness on US TV is a "Girls gone wild" infomercial at 2 am. Hardly get time to grab the lotion and the kleenex before they cut to something else.
This is why you need digital cable, you can rewind and pause live tv

Much better for masturbation
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:47 pm
Account Closed

This is why you need digital cable, you can rewind and pause live tv

Much better for masturbation
I find that takes the "sport" out of it
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

paul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of light

last time I checked it 2005 and not the Victorian age!

...Last time I checked it was 2006 ....maybe it's the time difference?

Anyway...thanks for the tip, always worth sitting through a program if there is a guaranteed nipple in there somewhere
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:54 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Is this another thread about US TV censorship?
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:57 pm
Pagan Sex God

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Is this another thread about US TV censorship?
nope, its a public service announcement - letting you know that you need not look in the mirror tonight to see a tit. There will be two on BBCA
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute

You should watch the Fox News Channel. I've never seen so many tits on TV in all my life

Jim.
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:58 pm
Pagan Sex God

Originally Posted by paul_TX
...Last time I checked it was 2006 ....maybe it's the time difference?

Anyway...thanks for the tip, always worth sitting through a program if there is a guaranteed nipple in there somewhere
I live in North Carolina, its actually 1978 here.
Old Feb 12th 2006, 6:09 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

omg... boobs on the tv in america, whatever next...shame on you talking about boobs especially on a sunday
Old Feb 12th 2006, 6:13 pm
Pagan Sex God

Originally Posted by TruBrit
omg... boobs on the tv in america, whatever next...shame on you talking about boobs especially on a sunday
Show us yours then and we will stop talking about them!

OMG, I have been possessed by Franklin!!!
Old Feb 12th 2006, 6:14 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Show us yours then and we will stop talking about them!

OMG, I have been possessed by Franklin!!!

lol later later...it's a sunday
Old Feb 12th 2006, 6:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TruBrit
lol later later...it's a sunday
Heard that before, you're all mouth and trousers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.