Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bobbies V.s Cops.

Bobbies V.s Cops.

Old May 1st 2008, 3:16 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bobbies V.s Cops.

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
with 300cc more than mine and turbo instead of supercharger his could and probably is actually faster accelerating than mine....but has he had the rev limiter and top speed limiter removed?
Dennis Priddle tuned it ..so no doubt it has ....
Old May 1st 2008, 3:18 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Dennis Priddle tuned it ..so no doubt it has ....
Careful..you'll end up being called a liar by the cyber automotive detective.
Old May 1st 2008, 3:20 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Careful..you'll end up being called a liar by the cyber automotive detective.
And would I care ....lol

Very few have even heard of a 333
Old May 1st 2008, 3:25 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
And would I care ....lol

And I had never heard of Dennis Priddle...

Until now...
Old May 1st 2008, 3:25 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
And would I care ....lol

South African market right?
Old May 1st 2008, 3:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
And I had never heard of Dennis Priddle...

http://www.theaccelerationarchive.co...2/Prid_075.jpg

Until now...
Thats an old pic....Ray had hair when that was taken.
Old May 1st 2008, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

No sold in the UK too.
Old May 1st 2008, 3:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wildmark
No sold in the UK too.
What chassis E30/E36/E46?
Old May 1st 2008, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

What chassis E30/E36/E46?
I'm not sure about the model name, I'm not really into BMW's but I do know they were developed by BMW SA and a few came to the UK, I saw one in my local BMW dealership in the mid to late eighties, it had the engine from the 733...fast car!
Old May 1st 2008, 3:43 pm
Account Closed

I'm not sure about the model name, I'm not really into BMW's but I do know they were developed by BMW SA and a few came to the UK, I saw one in my local BMW dealership in the mid to late eighties, it had the engine from the 733...fast car!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_E30

"1984-1990 333i - 3.2 L M30 I6, 197 hp (145 kW) - South Africa "

As I said..South African market. The reason the 333 went to S. Africa was that BMW wouldn't market the M3 there for some reason.
Old May 1st 2008, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_E30

"1984-1990 333i - 3.2 L M30 I6, 197 hp (145 kW) - South Africa "

As I said..South African market. The reason the 333 went to S. Africa was that BMW wouldn't market the M3 there for some reason.
Pretty much as I said!
Old May 1st 2008, 3:45 pm
Ray

Yup that correct ..he had it flown in after seeing it advertised in a flight magazine ... he is not a poor bastard like me...
Old May 1st 2008, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ray
Yup that correct ..he had it flown in after seeing it advertised in a flight magazine ... he is not a poor bastard like me...

If my aging memory serves me right Alpina of Germany was involved! I owned a 730i in the early 90's, lovley car, not sporty and could have done with more power...i'm more into American muscle at the moment, small car-huge engine! fast in a straight line but not as good round corners, but that's not a problem, there are no corners over here!
Old May 1st 2008, 3:49 pm
Account Closed

Pretty much as I said!
How is it "like you said" when I said this?:

When they were infact made for the South African market and literally a handful may have been imported to the UK (more than likely by dealers or buyers themselves and not by BMW Gmbh).

As I said..it's a South African model.
Old May 1st 2008, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

How is it "like you said" when I said this?:

When they were infact made for the South African market and literally a handful may have been imported to the UK (more than likely by dealers or buyers themselves and not by BMW Gmbh).

As I said..it's a South African model.
Whatever, have you got nothing better to do than try to provoke arguments, I bet your a short man eh?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.