Bob Hope

Old Jul 28th 2003, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Bob Hope

Just to say how sad it was to hear of the death of one of the world's all time great entertainers. Bob died sunday from pneumonia, an original English ex-pat to the USA.

Doc
Old Jul 28th 2003, 2:35 pm
Dreaming of the bay

tbiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bob Hope

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Just to say how sad it was to hear of the death of one of the world's all time great entertainers. Bob died sunday from pneumonia, an original English ex-pat to the USA.

Doc
Sad news indeed. I had to laugh at one recent quote from him - he said he was so old they'd cancelled his bloodgroup! LOL.
Old Jul 28th 2003, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

jaytee is an unknown quantity at this point

Doc
Old Jul 28th 2003, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

He did a lot of work for charity to mate, what a nice bloke.
Old Jul 30th 2003, 7:01 am
Wurzel turned redneck

nxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of light

Doc
My claim to fame is that I am distantly related to him by marriage. His cousin married my grandmother's cousin.