Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

A bloke named Yosser....

A bloke named Yosser....

Old Oct 28th 2003, 9:54 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Talking A bloke named Yosser....

...was walking through (Whatever airport you like.) wearing a rather large (item of clothing) "Bleedin 'eck!" he spat half muted swimming in the crowd. Just then a familiar face was hailing a taxi... "Do you mind if I share with you...(any name you like... thinking Patrick but we've been on at him a lot lately)?

Yosser dropped his briefcase, revealing the contents, but, it was too late to hide his......
Old Oct 28th 2003, 10:03 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A bloke named Yosser....

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
...was walking through (Whatever airport you like.) wearing a rather large (item of clothing) "Bleedin 'eck!" he spat half muted swimming in the crowd. Just then a familiar face was hailing a taxi... "Do you mind if I share with you...(any name you like... thinking Patrick but we've been on at him a lot lately)?

Yosser dropped his briefcase, revealing the contents, but, it was too late to hide his......
what on earth have you been smoking this afternoon

I'm going now....bye bye
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:11 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

..shame, which fell out of a pocket of his raincoat.

"This is L.A. Yosser, why are you wearing a mackintosh and WHAT IS THAT ?!" Said [Insert name here] pointing down at the.....
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:17 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Webbie ..... and WHAT IS THAT ?!" Said [Insert name here] pointing down at the.....
..... green slimey liquid oozing onto the floor where it was dissolving the tiles.

"Oh no, not again!" Exclaimed Yosser, "The last time this happened I was in Calcutta in '93 and I ......"
Old Oct 29th 2003, 2:59 am
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Had just been to see the doctor about the itch, thankfully Patrick............
Old Oct 29th 2003, 11:49 am

Originally posted by scotch03
Had just been to see the doctor about the itch, thankfully Patrick............
Spun aropund 3 times turning Yosser's raincoat into a cape...

Looking down Yosser noticed his atire. "I'm wearing Stars and Stripes Boxers!!!" He said, the shock raising his chord to a squeek.

"Is it wrong that they feel so comfortable?" Mindful of his surroundings, he kept a keen eye on the bustling crowd on of onlookers.

Lady of the Lake apeared to give him a talking to, but...
Old Oct 29th 2003, 11:54 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

was rendered speechless by the sight of a huge.......
Old Dec 6th 2003, 3:04 am

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ladyofthelake
was rendered speechless by the sight of a huge.......
chopper, which...

(I'm bored.Thought I would see if we could finish this story.)
Old Dec 8th 2003, 4:16 am
Just Joined

Dubber is an unknown quantity at this point

he swung about his head in a menacing manner
Old Dec 8th 2003, 10:07 pm

And turned into santa Claus!

"Ho ho ho" He chortled, shaking his belly like a bowl full of jelly.

"Let me give my list a second glance before I saddle up the chopper and take it in for a tune up" -- Yosser swung a red velvet clad leg over the roaring beast, and winced just a little from his back pain.

"Anyone want to have a drink with me while I dry off my boots?" He gestured to the crowd of ex-pats as they mumbled amongst themselves.

The crowd parted ....
Old Dec 9th 2003, 11:30 pm

Oy webbie.... YOU dragged this thread out of retirement........!

Now I think it was you that stepped out of the crowd dressed as Mrs Clause.
Old Dec 10th 2003, 1:30 am

Oy webbie.... YOU dragged this thread out of retirement........!

Now I think it was you that stepped out of the crowd dressed as Mrs Clause.
*scrolls up through the story*

Where was that posted ? I can't see it.
anyway to carry on the story -->
The crowd parted ....
and stepped forward Mrs Clause, dressed in a red festive basque and suspenders. (Which can be purchased from Walmart for $19.99)

"Well hello there honey. Why don't you take that big chopper and...."

(© from an original idea by Brigie.)
Old Dec 10th 2003, 3:39 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Webbie
*scrolls up through the story*

Where was that posted ? I can't see it.
anyway to carry on the story -->

and stepped forward Mrs Clause, dressed in a red festive basque and suspenders. (Which can be purchased from Walmart for $19.99)

"Well hello there honey. Why don't you take that big chopper and...."

(© from an original idea by Brigie.)
Ride it round the block a couple of times, or else you could....
Old Dec 10th 2003, 3:52 am
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Sell it and put the money towards
Old Dec 10th 2003, 2:49 pm

Originally posted by scotch03
Sell it and put the money towards

A boob job! ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.