Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Blair grows some hairy plums...

Blair grows some hairy plums...

Old Feb 21st 2007, 5:54 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Blair grows some hairy plums...

Can you adam and eve it.... El' Tony Blair "wheres ya hair" will start pulling troops out of Iraq by the end of the year according to the news this morning.

Mission accomplished he says...

It will be interesting what the septics think of that? I hope its nothing to do with politics and instead el'Tone on his last lap in downing street is at last saying to douchebag Bush, up yours matey!

Bravo...
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

silvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Blair grows some hairy plums...

yeah maybe harry won't go there after all...
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 1:10 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blair grows some hairy plums...

Originally Posted by Yosser View Post
Can you adam and eve it.... El' Tony Blair "wheres ya hair" will start pulling troops out of Iraq by the end of the year according to the news this morning.

Mission accomplished he says...

It will be interesting what the septics think of that? I hope its nothing to do with politics and instead el'Tone on his last lap in downing street is at last saying to douchebag Bush, up yours matey!

Bravo...
I think his (allegedly) hairy plums have shrunk even further at the thought of the impending US invasion of Iran and he has finally decided to cut and run. Not a minute too soon either. It would be nice to see young Harry over there though. Perhaps he could carry the Jack, on foot, into Basra singing God Save The Queen. Or sit twenty miles away humming an Elton John song in full combat gear behind a desk. Who knows. Or cares.