Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

black brits usa

black brits usa

Old Nov 18th 2005, 12:16 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: black brits usa

Originally Posted by elfman
But I thought this one was the official site....

www.whitehouse.org
Hehe it should be...much more entertaining
Old Nov 18th 2005, 12:18 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Shit .. I though that was going to be Whitehouse magazine
Old Nov 18th 2005, 12:19 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ray
Shit .. I though that was going to be Whitehouse magazine
I was tempted I can tell you....didnt want the thread moderated though
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:18 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by antjen
sad to say but you can get away with having a non white themed site, but you put the word white in a theme and you are a racist!! - its not right!

Ant
I have to say I agree, but you also have to see the other side of things where many people have grown up in a society where they have been excluded from mainstream society for so long. My wife (who is black) has pointed out the thought processes behind things like the MOBO awards and it all centres around the fact that there are (or rather were because things are better now) awards where it was impossible to be included if you were black. Ideally, one day, things will move away from this, but there is still inequality in the work place in everyday America, even if you are in a supposedly "enlightened" area. My wife knows that she is limited in where she can go in her company (interestingly not just because she is black, but also because she is female), and it's an international company with offices in Manhattan.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:36 pm
Account Closed

Actually I dont see what the problem is here. Surely this is just a special interest website like any other? Its not my interest but so what? Would anyone get wound up about a site that was for say Scottish Brits in the USA even though it wouldnt be for them, so why this?
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:53 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I dont see what the problem is here. Surely this is just a special interest website like any other? Its not my interest but so what? Would anyone get wound up about a site that was for say Scottish Brits in the USA even though it wouldnt be for them, so why this?
I guess its because certain minority groups are deemed to be unsuitable by the powers that be and some aren't.
Don't care either way myself, but things like this show up some of the many little contradictions that make life so fun.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:20 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Much ado about nothing.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Always makes me laugh when the minority communities wish to pigeon hole anyuone of their community who does well. Halle Berry is a black actress who won an Oscar etc.

Fact her Scouse mum raised her and her deadbeat dad could not wait to leave when she was a kid is ignored, Halle Berry for me is an actress who won an Oscar, her skin colour should not matter.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:36 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
her skin colour should not matter.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:44 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

, Halle Berry for me is an actress who won an Oscar, her skin colour should not matter.
She could have me ...if she played her cards right ..
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:56 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Always makes me laugh when the minority communities wish to pigeon hole anyuone of their community who does well. Halle Berry is a black actress who won an Oscar etc.

Fact her Scouse mum raised her and her deadbeat dad could not wait to leave when she was a kid is ignored, Halle Berry for me is an actress who won an Oscar, her skin colour should not matter.
I wouldn't say no.......to looking like her!!!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:58 pm
Ray

And I just thought it was a good site ...
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:05 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Scouse ........deadbeat
Wow now there are two words you never see together
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:11 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Halle Berry for me is a hot piece of ass
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lionheart
Halle Berry for me is a hot piece of ass

OK admit it, you are Barry Norman in disguise !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.