Bizarre

Old Feb 11th 2004, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Bizarre

SYDNEY (AFP) - A swimmer attacked by a small shark in Australia was forced to drive for help with the persistent animal still gnawing his leg, it was reported.

Luke Tresoglavic was swimming at Caves Beach, about 110 kilometres (68.2 miles) north of Sydney, when a two foot (60 centimetre) wobbegong shark bit his leg and refused to let go, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation reported.

"I just instantly grabbed hold of it with both hands as hard as I could to stop it shaking," Tresoglavic said. "I just realised I had to swim in like that, hanging on to it.

"Once I got on to shore, a couple of people tried to help me but I could not remove it, it was stuck there.

"So I got up into my car and then drove to the clubhouse and luckily the guys down there had a clue what to do."

Lifesavers removed the shark by hosing it with fresh water and Tresoglavic had only a small cut and a dose of antibiotics to show for his encounter.

Wobbegong sharks can grow up to 10 foot (three metres) long and dwell on the sea floor, where their excellent camouflage means swimmers and divers can easily startle them into attack. They are not man-eaters but can inflict a painful bite.
Old Feb 11th 2004, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Supergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, that is bizarre.

We watched Jaws 2 on the tele the other day so I'm afraid to go to the bathroom again
Old Feb 11th 2004, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Give it a few days and we will all be afraid to go to the bathroom after u do !
Old Feb 11th 2004, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

Supergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

What are you trying to say?