Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Birmingham City Fans Living in the US

Birmingham City Fans Living in the US

Old Jul 15th 2009, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

BCFCUSA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Birmingham City Fans Living in the US

We are trying to gather all Birmingham city fans living in the US together.

I have been in touch with Andrew who has run the official supporters club for the last few years. Due to other commitments, he has not been able to put the focus on it recently.

I am based in Chicago and Andrew in New York City.

Get in touch if you want to contact other Blue Noses. Details below.. KRO.

BCFC USA SUPPORTERS CLUB
Facebook Group : Birmingham City - USA Supporters
E-Mail : [email protected]
Contacts : Andrew Ford (NYC)
David Goode (Chicago)
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of
Default Re: Birmingham City Fans Living in the US

Not this season - but the season after next - we could get together to watch a Birmingham v Southampton league game on TV somewhere.

Any pubs in Chicago with Setanta?

Joking apart I think Pompey, Sunderland & Wolves will be the 3 teams to go down. Hope your meet goes well.

Indiana Saints.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

There you go, I think you found the other one. Job done!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Moonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
Old Jul 16th 2009, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

Found the other one what?

Don't think you quite understood my post but ho-hum...

Any other Saints fans out there?
Old Jul 16th 2009, 3:33 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TimberHut
Found the other one what?

Don't think you quite understood my post but ho-hum...

Any other Saints fans out there?
Woooooooosh!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kate2112
Woooooooosh!
Those Liebherr Cranes are pretty good ain't they?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

There you go, I think you found the other one.
Job done!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:09 am
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate2112
Woooooooosh!

Why the 'Wooooooooosh!' ?

OP is looking for Brum fans and a Southampton fan responded.
Apologies if I'm missing something.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BCFCUSA
I have been in touch with Andrew who has run the official supporters club for the last few years.

Contacts : Andrew Ford (NYC)
David Goode (Chicago)
Him + the other one.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 3:04 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am fortunate, the SKY BLUES! have a Club in the US.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
Why the 'Wooooooooosh!' ?

OP is looking for Brum fans and a Southampton fan responded.
Apologies if I'm missing something.

Nail-on-head fellow Hoosier! (for the other posters 'nail-on-head' doesn't mean I'm gonna attack him with an 'ammer and box of nails - it means 'you understood it properly').

Now if only Indiana had a MLS team...
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Now if only Indiana had a MLS team...
More chance of getting a new USL team or one of the PDL teams making the jump to USL-2 or USL-1.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

More chance of getting a new USL team or one of the PDL teams making the jump to USL-2 or USL-1.
Well we do have the Indiana Invaders who play in the Central Conference of the PDL so who knows - one day they could make the lofty heights of the USL!

I do struggle to get into the MLS - let alone the lower leagues - but think I would like the MLS more it it had an Indiana team that I could follow.

Or if a team had some ex-Southampton player(s) that I could follow. Kyle Davies (who plays for FC Dallas) was with Saints for a while but don't think he ever played a 1st team game. Not exactly a major reason to follow Dallas...
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I do struggle to get into the MLS - let alone the lower leagues - but think I would like the MLS more it it had an Indiana team that I could follow.
USL isn't technically a lower league, it's a competitor to MLS. Unlike the MLS it has a three tier system where clubs can go up or down, although there doesn't seem to be any real reason for promotion/relegation. There isn't really a massive skill difference between USL-1 and MLS, just bigger names play in MLS and the stadiums are bigger. Personally I find actually going to games to be far more enjoyable in USL-1 and USL-2 than MLS. MLS is better on TV.

They need to merge and make a proper league structure. There are enough teams to make it interesting, have proper promotion and relegation and between the two systems you have teams covering pretty much the whole country, Puerto Rico and Bermuda.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.