Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bio ("Where are ya'll from?")

Wikiposts

Bio ("Where are ya'll from?")

Old Mar 14th 2004, 8:21 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by candy wy.
not telling
Hmm

Your perogative of course!

If my memory serves me correctly (and it has often been known to be wrong) they restructured all of those boundaries around the same time as the 1966 World Cup...........
Old Mar 14th 2004, 8:22 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by lairdside
Hmm

If my memory serves me correctly (and it has often been known to be wrong) they restructured all of those boundaries around the same time as the 1966 World Cup...........
OOPS.

I mentioned football.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 8:32 am
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lairdside
Hmm

definitely, yes it was about that time but i was so young don't really remember much except people in maghull were not happy that they were going to be in sefton.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Born in Newcastle,Lived in SE London,married a man from Maghull,now waiting for a nursing placement hope to be in Arizona in the next couple of months.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 10:35 am

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by geordiegirl2
Born in Newcastle,Lived in SE London,married a man from Maghull,now waiting for a nursing placement hope to be in Arizona in the next couple of months.
Rockgurl accepted a nursing placement in AZ recently!
Old Mar 14th 2004, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

supernav will become famous soon enoughsupernav will become famous soon enough
Talking

Navajo Nation Country, Arizona, USA.

-= nav =-
Old Mar 14th 2004, 2:50 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Born in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.

Moved to Alderhot as a kid.

Went to school in Farnham.

Bought a home in Midhurst, West Sussex

Met my wife in Dallas, Texas.

Now living in a small place called Statesboro in Georgia (3 hours south of Atlanta and 1 hour from Savannah).

My wife was born and raised in Georgia but moved out to Texarse before moving back.

Getting tired of moving and want to settle. My wife's last marriage ended in a court ruling that she has to move back to Texarse (because of kids). We're trying hard not to.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 3:19 pm
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bio ("Where are ya'll from?")

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jaybob
In: Aberdeen.
QUOTE]

Hello!

I have fond memories of Coventry, I worked at Peugeot for a couple of years after uni. My wife and I lived in Aberdeen 3 years before moving to the States last May. It it still icy in Aberdeen just now or has spring sprung yet?
Old Mar 14th 2004, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Yes i'm with the same company as rockgurl and after them sending hundreds of nurses to AZ and them encouraging me to consider it they've now had no placements for two months!!! hope something comes up soon though as i'm anxious to be an expat for real!!
Old Mar 14th 2004, 11:17 pm
British Trailer Trash

jaybob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bio ("Where are ya'll from?")

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DaveC
Originally posted by jaybob
In: Aberdeen.
QUOTE]

Hello!

I have fond memories of Coventry, I worked at Peugeot for a couple of years after uni. My wife and I lived in Aberdeen 3 years before moving to the States last May. It it still icy in Aberdeen just now or has spring sprung yet?
The daffodils popped thier heads through a few weeks ago. That said, a week after that the schools were all closed because of the snow. One surprise day-off looking after the kids was nice, the second day was O.K. by the third day of being stuck in I was like Jack Nicholson in the shining.
Attached Images