Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bio ("Where are ya'll from?")

Wikiposts

Bio ("Where are ya'll from?")

Old Mar 14th 2004, 3:23 am

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Smile Bio ("Where are ya'll from?")

Instead of bringing back the "Where are ya'll from?" thread here's a newer one to save time wading through people that aren'; here.

In: Connecticut since 1987.

etc......

Place for us to say "Hi" to new members too!
Old Mar 14th 2004, 5:16 am
British Trailer Trash

jaybob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bio ("Where are ya'll from?")

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
Instead of bringing back the "Where are ya'll from?" thread here's a newer one to save time wading through people that aren'; here.

etc......

In: Aberdeen.

Hoping to be in the US in 18-24 months.

I don't know where in the US yet, my wife is a nurse and there are no definites with regards to location because we are going with a nursing agency (same one as Rockgurl). Hoping for Arizona or Utah.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 5:22 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

etc......

Ok,

Coleraine NI,

Moved to Burton, South Wirral at the age of six and lived between there and Llanfair TH, Gwynedd until I was 11.

Went to boarding school in Brighton at the age of 11 until 17.

Went to Liverpool Uni for three years and then stayed in Liverpool until 1994.

Moved back to Coleraine to go to the University of Ulster at Coleraine.

Left NI in 1997, moved to Llandurnog, Denbighshire for a year, then Rhostryfan, Gwynedd until 2001. (Worked in private practice, the NHS and studied at UMIST during this time *phew*).

Moved to NV.

My mum has lived in Felpham Village, W. Sussex since 1985.

Last edited by lairdside; Mar 14th 2004 at 6:00 am.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Born in Preston, Lancashire

Moved to Didsbury, Greater Manchester, for university

back to Preston (after leaving university)

Bispham, Lancashire (into rented accomodation prior to "the big move")

Palmyra, NY (where the Mormons are from) since May 2003
Old Mar 14th 2004, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

Kite Chick is an unknown quantity at this point

etc......

Hello!

Born in Reading and moved to poly (now Uni) in Nottingham.
Moved in October to Chicago (Northwest 'burbs). Settling in OK although really looking forward to spring I understand what cabin fever means now!!
Old Mar 14th 2004, 6:11 am
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CitySimon
Born in Preston, Lancashire

Moved to Didsbury, Greater Manchester, for university

back to Preston (after leaving university)

Bispham, Lancashire (into rented accomodation prior to "the big move")

Palmyra, NY (where the Mormons are from) since May 2003

i was born in walton liverpool then lived in west lancs then moved to wigan then back to west lancs in an area not to far from preston.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 6:42 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by candy wy.
i was born in walton liverpool then lived in west lancs then moved to wigan then back to west lancs in an area not to far from preston.
Whereabouts in Walton? By the hospital? I've done some work in conjunction with the Neurological trauma team there
Old Mar 14th 2004, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

...then back to west lancs in an area not to far from preston.
Where? I lived in Kingsfold, Ashton, Lower Penwortham and Higher Penwortham myself.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

SueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond repute

I was born in Liverpool. Live in North Wales..

Just passed my NCLEX exam (nursing exam in the USA)and moving to Vero Beach, Florida hopefully in the next 12 months.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 7:22 am
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CitySimon
Where? I lived in Kingsfold, Ashton, Lower Penwortham and Higher Penwortham myself.

cripes i am not telling you that it's to small a place. it wasn't in preston.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 7:23 am
staying around

Originally posted by lairdside
Whereabouts in Walton? By the hospital? I've done some work in conjunction with the Neurological trauma team there
wasn't far from the hospital, park road only lived there a few years then moved to maghull left that one out the other post.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 7:55 am
Howling at the Moon

wasn't far from the hospital, park road only lived there a few years then moved to maghull left that one out the other post.
Maghull is in Sefton so you have to count it seperately - sorry

I have had quite a few friends who lived in Maghull and Lydiate.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 8:04 am
staying around

Maghull is in Sefton so you have to count it seperately - sorry

I have had quite a few friends who lived in Maghull and Lydiate.

yes but when i lived there it was west lancs
Old Mar 14th 2004, 8:16 am
Howling at the Moon

yes but when i lived there it was west lancs

That must have been a while ago.....

60's?
Old Mar 14th 2004, 8:17 am
staying around

That must have been a while ago.....

60's?

not telling

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.