British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Bill O'Reilly Gets Pranked (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/bill-oreilly-gets-pranked-258066/)

rincewind Oct 3rd 2004 7:53 pm

Bill O'Reilly Gets Pranked

O'Reilly Prank

I can't believe the Factor team didn't pick this up :D

Celtic_Angel Oct 4th 2004 5:53 am

Re: Bill O'Reilly Gets Pranked

Originally Posted by rincewind
O'Reilly Prank

I can't believe the Factor team didn't pick this up :D

I didn't bother to download but am I detecting a certain animosity between you and the fair unbiased, independant Fox reporter Mr O'reily?? :p

rincewind Oct 4th 2004 10:44 am

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
I didn't bother to download but am I detecting a certain animosity between you and the fair unbiased, independant Fox reporter Mr O'reily?? :p

Who me?? Nah ;)

Manc Oct 4th 2004 12:53 pm

How did something as blatant as that get past them?

morons.

rincewind Oct 4th 2004 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by Manc
How did something as blatant as that get past them?

morons.

My wife thinks they got the joke and read it out any way with Bill's "where's the beef" comment being the sign that they knew what it meant.

I just think they didn't get it. A TV network should have picked it up as a prank and ignored it.

Celtic_Angel Oct 7th 2004 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by rincewind
My wife thinks they got the joke and read it out any way with Bill's "where's the beef" comment being the sign that they knew what it meant.

I just think they didn't get it. A TV network should have picked it up as a prank and ignored it.

just watched it and i don't get it duh.......... :confused:
just saw O'reily talking with Matt Lauer on the today show ...had to stop my self from throwing my cup of coffee at the T.V jees that man's an arse!!

Bob Oct 7th 2004 1:57 pm

Hehe...that's great...the guys such a first class plank *lol*

BritGuyTN Oct 7th 2004 2:07 pm

Funny you bring this twat up - I watched him for the first time last weekend at a friends house

after 2 minutes I started getting really pissed off with him

what made things worse that the friends we were visiting thought he was great :eek:

I was just appalled at how far wide of the mark he was with many of his comments - not difference of opinion - diffrerence of fact!

Yosser Oct 7th 2004 2:46 pm

just watched it and i don't get it duh.......... :confused:
just saw O'reily talking with Matt Lauer on the today show ...had to stop my self from throwing my cup of coffee at the T.V jees that man's an arse!!

I was watching that as I made my toast this morning, the guy is a total prick, he's so frigging arrogant!

Celtic_Angel Oct 7th 2004 7:36 pm

Originally Posted by Yosser
I was watching that as I made my toast this morning, the guy is a total prick, he's so frigging arrogant!

:( yeah and can you believe this guy he tries to tell us he's an independant!!! :eek:
He's a screaming Republican if ever I saw one, jeez his show is so biased it can't seriously be considered reporting...at least when Jon Stewart makes up shit he's amusing! :rolleyes:

Bob Oct 7th 2004 7:48 pm

He's a screaming Republican if ever I saw one, jeez his show is so biased it can't seriously be considered reporting...at least when Jon Stewart makes up shit he's amusing! :rolleyes:

Jon Stewart is the best monrin' show presenter there is....we watch the mornin reruns...somin' to put a smile on ya mug and all that, unlike the other tosspot