A Big Hello

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 2:05 am
Just Joined

UKBIGFISH is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking A Big Hello

Well I cannot believe that I have been living in the US now for almost 4 years and only yesterday did I find this site.

Given that I worked all weekend, I decided to take the day off. Throughout the day I have on and off been reading through many threads and feel as if I have come to know several of you quite well. Given the amount of time that several of you spend posting on this site, I find it unsurprising that some of you are unemployed and looking for work!

In all seriousness, I would like to say a Big Hello to you all. I look forward to getting to know you even better as this seems to be quite a special group.

Regards,

BIGFISH
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 2:08 am
Banned

JulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to all
Default Re: A Big Hello

Originally posted by UKBIGFISH
Well I cannot believe that I have been living in the US now for almost 4 years and only yesterday did I find this site.

Given that I worked all weekend, I decided to take the day off. Throughout the day I have on and off been reading through many threads and feel as if I have come to know several of you quite well. Given the amount of time that several of you spend posting on this site, I find it unsurprising that some of you are unemployed and looking for work!

In all seriousness, I would like to say a Big Hello to you all. I look forward to getting to know you even better as this seems to be quite a special group.

Regards,

BIGFISH
Greetings from San Francisco, Fish.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings from AZ.

P.S. Some of us are only unemployed because of the INS.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:21 am
Banned

JulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to all

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Greetings from AZ.

P.S. Some of us are only unemployed because of the INS.
And the IRS.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:24 am
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future

Regards,

BIGFISH
Given your comments so far i would give you a very guarded welcome. You look like you need to wise up a bit as far as i can see.

regards,

Duncan
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:27 am
Banned

Originally posted by Duncs
Given your comments so far i would give you a very guarded welcome. You look like you need to wise up a bit as far as i can see.

regards,

Duncan
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 3:40 am
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future

Originally posted by JulianB
Ok fair enough, my tourets is calming down now!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 1:51 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JulianB

More than that, let's give him a big welcome for still having his sense of humour intact! I know most natural born U.S. citizens are deficient in the irony gene, but have we been here so long that we, too, have lost it? I think not.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Regards,

BIGFISH
Hi from AZ. Ignore Duncs, he always has a bug up his ass about something. Welcome to the site.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Regards,

BIGFISH

Welcome Bigfish- whereabouts in the US are you?
Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Hello all, I also have just joined this website after a year living in Milwaukee having come out from the UK. Its so nice to have contact with real live English people again....ahhh bliss!

By the way Milwaukee is fab in the summer with a zillion festivals etc but regrettably its the winter so we are all hibernating at the moment. Trying not to get fat.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:17 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Lisa England
but regrettably its the winter so we are all hibernating at the moment.
gets a bit nippy no?
Old Feb 4th 2004, 11:50 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome...not a bad bunch here, just don't upset our resident soap box queen and you'll both be okay
You will know who he is soon enough

"Now i've had the time of my life..."
Old Feb 5th 2004, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tony_2003
Welcome...not a bad bunch here, just don't upset our resident soap box queen and you'll both be okay
You will know who he is soon enough

"Now i've had the time of my life..."

Mmm I'm intriged now as to the soap box queen...I shall keep an eye out.

Oh and yes it is rather nippy, you know the kind of cold that makes you not want to pull a funny face incase your face sticks like it (just like mamma always warned you about)

Anyway greetings again.