British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Big Brother USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/big-brother-usa-243477/)

Manc Jul 21st 2004 12:54 pm

Big Brother USA

Anyone else wanna kick the living shit out of Jason or Scott yet?

what a complete pair of bell-ends.

snorkmaiden Jul 21st 2004 1:44 pm

I've not even switched it on this year. I watched the first few shows last year but it was so stage managed and dull in comparison to the UK version that I couldn't stick it.

This year I've been watching the UK one thanks to UKNova. They also have a Jason who needs a good kicking :)

effi Jul 21st 2004 2:19 pm

Re: Big Brother USA

Originally posted by manc1976

I would like to send them both to Iraq, along with Holly, who is not as dumb as she makes out.

sibsie Jul 21st 2004 3:48 pm

I've tried to watch it over here but just can't get into it at all. It's v tame compared to the UK version, and the people are far too pretty.

justboy Jul 21st 2004 5:14 pm

Correct me if i am wrong...but in the UK, you cannot talk about who you are going to evict??

Ash UK/US Jul 21st 2004 6:12 pm

Yeah but Holly would be first in line... she may not be the dizzy bitch she makes herself out to be but jeez does she grind on ya :mad:

Ash :)

snorkmaiden Jul 21st 2004 6:14 pm

Originally posted by justboy
Correct me if i am wrong...but in the UK, you cannot talk about who you are going to evict??
That's right, housemates must not discuss nominations with eachother. However, they've been pretty naughty in that respect this year with quite a few warnings being issued.

Manc Jul 21st 2004 6:19 pm

Originally posted by Ash UK/US
Yeah but Holly would be first in line... she may not be the dizzy bitch she makes herself out to be but jeez does she grind on ya :mad:

Come on, who here hasn't got their own life size mannequin though?

Ash UK/US Jul 21st 2004 6:22 pm

Come on, who here hasn't got their own life size mannequin though?
Any thoughts on who you would like to win yet?

Patrick Jul 21st 2004 6:25 pm

Originally posted by Ash UK/US
Any thoughts on who you would like to win yet?

Dianne! But Jase and Scott need to go!

Who's rooting for Bridget the Midget on the Amazing Race?

Manc Jul 21st 2004 6:27 pm

Originally posted by Patrick
kick ass isn't she?
them brothers need to go too. pair of imbeciles.

As for BB, I don't think I want any of them to win. I'm betting one of the girls will fall big time for Drew and he'll string them along enough to win.

Jason and Scot will shit thier keks once that twin enters the house as it's another potential vote against them.

Ash UK/US Jul 21st 2004 6:47 pm

Me... I was also sorry to see the father and daughter team lose last night... I thought they had a rough start.

As for BB Dianne would be a good choice or maybe Will (I think thats what he called... the gay guy)

effi Jul 21st 2004 7:37 pm

I love the AR. When I first saw the midget, I thought she had no chance, but she is kicking some ass. I hope they win

Pimpbot Jul 21st 2004 7:44 pm

My wife had me in stitches last week, when the small lady's sister couldn't carry the beef anymore. My wife just screemed at the tv "Strap it to the midgit!".

Those two pretty boys on BB have to go. What a slimey pair of knobs.

ladyofthelake Jul 22nd 2004 4:28 pm

them brothers need to go too. pair of imbeciles.

I laffed my socks off at their chocolate factory disaster. Hubby said he would have kicked all the chocolate onto the floor in a paddy after the 4th team overtook them!

Ash UK/US Jul 23rd 2004 7:56 pm

Kinda suspected Lori would get the push... oh well she did get 10 grand early on... Marvin has been so sucked in... wouldn't surpise me if he is next.

justboy Jul 23rd 2004 7:58 pm

Originally posted by effi
I love the AR. When I first saw the midget, I thought she had no chance, but she is kicking some ass. I hope they win
I really don't like the Midget and her cousin. I hope that they lose the next race. They use her 'height' or lack of, to try and gain an advantage and they have been caught lying their asses of on a couple of occasions.

That, and also the cousin seems like a right moody cow. I laughed my ass of when the brothers shouted "BITCH" out of the window at her. Spot on my son, spot on!!