Wikiposts

Big Brother

Old Jul 31st 2004, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Big Brother

Originally posted by Lothianlad
There is a Big Brother reality show currently on TV on Ch4 here and they are all real weirdos....they deliberately select the loopiest people to lock up in that asylum. I guess you need to get a life if you watch that c**p.

Cheers

:scared:
So, you obviously don't do anything for enjoyment, or maybe what you do participate in, we would consider crap. To each their own I guess. If you don't like the program then don't write in with your moronic observations.
Old Jul 31st 2004, 4:44 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

There is a Big Brother reality show currently on TV on Ch4 here and they are all real weirdos....they deliberately select the loopiest people to lock up in that asylum. I guess you need to get a life if you watch that c**p.
Cheers
You are really starting to piss me off..you are 22 single living in scotland ..who's idea of excitement is going to the pub for a few hours..and then going home for mummy to tuck you in your bed..
Know your place young man ..it is not to criticize somebody's viewing habits on the TV..Especially those who have done all manner of things in their life you will never do.. When you get to our more mature age ..believe me you will be doing the same thing.. Is all a part of growing up..

Last edited by ray6; Jul 31st 2004 at 4:50 am.
Old Aug 1st 2004, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Scott and Jase are on the block.... surpise surpise The thing is I can't stand either of them... can they not have some 'twist' to the game and get rid of both... that way they can spend more time on looking good (cos it is so hard I can't believe they said that). Should be interesting watching them reveal the twin twist

Lothian... if all you have to do in life is make pathetic comments like that then maybe it is you who needs to get a life!

Ash
Old Aug 1st 2004, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ash UK/US
Scott and Jase are on the block.... surpise surpise The thing is I can't stand either of them... can they not have some 'twist' to the game and get rid of both... that way they can spend more time on looking good (cos it is so hard I can't believe they said that). Should be interesting watching them reveal the twin twist

Lothian... if all you have to do in life is make pathetic comments like that then maybe it is you who needs to get a life!

Ash
Once again I've upset you guys....I'm sorry!

Old Aug 1st 2004, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Once again I've upset you guys....I'm sorry!

Hey no worries... Just remember each to their own.... one mans junk is another mans treasure

Ash
Old Aug 1st 2004, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Originally posted by ray6
You are really starting to piss me off..you are 22 single living in scotland ..who's idea of excitement is going to the pub for a few hours..and then going home for mummy to tuck you in your bed..
Know your place young man ..it is not to criticize somebody's viewing habits on the TV..Especially those who have done all manner of things in their life you will never do.. When you get to our more mature age ..believe me you will be doing the same thing.. Is all a part of growing up..
Thank you sweetie. I was young once upon a time and liked to spend time in the pub and at discos and such. I guess I am just a boring old geezerette now, oh well, I still feel 18.
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 12:59 am
Missie Loves Manc =)

MisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to all

I really really wish that they could convince Jase to take SCOTT off (lying to say they would put up Marvin instead) and then put up Cowboy instead and Jase go home *sighs*
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 1:06 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Let it also be known that Nakomis has reiterated a truly brilliant strategy to employ next week for the Girls, shall they win HOH (which, after the "Santa Monica Van Boys" ruled three weeks in a row, now actually seems plausible) that they nominate two of their own, so that only their side will compete in the POV Competition. The winner of the POV will remove themselves, and Jase will be automatically put up, securing his eviction?

For instance, say Nakomis wins HOH - she'll nominate, oh say, Adria and Karen. Adria, Karen, and Nik will choose Diane, Natalie (entering the House this Thursday) and Will. One wins Veto, removes another - and Nakomis (as HOH) puts up Jase and there's no way he can save himself since POV is over and done with.
Old Aug 4th 2004, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Default big brother

Did anyone watch last nite? What did you think of dumb Diane not putting the tokens into Jaces pig, what a moron, she could have got him out. She should have picked another one from the 4 h/men side instead of Marvin, then they would have had fewer votes at vote off.
Old Aug 4th 2004, 11:55 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jase and Scott are tossers...good to see one of them will be going home soon. Am I the only one who reckons the twins are hot stuff? No not cowboy and his freaky sis ... the 2 chicks. Not exactly page 3 stunnas but with them shorts on...well
Bet you wouldnt say no manc...
Old Aug 4th 2004, 12:25 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jambo_2004
not exactly Coors Lite girls though are they?

Last edited by manc1976; Aug 4th 2004 at 12:27 pm.
Old Aug 4th 2004, 12:46 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

True...I like em with a bit of meat on em mate. I wouldnt call them fat though. So that's a no then? Maybe I'm just weird
Old Aug 4th 2004, 12:52 pm
@matthewb76

True...I like em with a bit of meat on em mate. I wouldnt call them fat though. So that's a no then? Maybe I'm just weird
I like that Karen lass............
Old Aug 4th 2004, 1:06 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

Not bad....bit of a sour puss though.
Just as long as you don't say Will
Old Aug 5th 2004, 4:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Jase and Scott are tossers...good to see one of them will be going home soon. Am I the only one who reckons the twins are hot stuff? No not cowboy and his freaky sis ... the 2 chicks. Not exactly page 3 stunnas but with them shorts on...well
I think the twins are cute, they seem to be so in tune with each other, they just make me smile when I see them together. It must be great to have a twin, if you get on that is.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.