Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

best way to bring monies to the U.S.

best way to bring monies to the U.S.

Old Jul 26th 2007, 5:47 pm
hormone laden anglo

ivor bigun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default best way to bring monies to the U.S.

What would be the best way to bring or have access to cash in the US ?$10,000 i think is non-reportable to the revenue service but what about 1/2 million.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:31 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: best way to bring monies to the U.S.

Originally Posted by ivor bigun
What would be the best way to bring or have access to cash in the US ?$10,000 i think is non-reportable to the revenue service but what about 1/2 million.
use www.xe.com

to transfer to a us bank account then use an atm
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:04 pm
Critical Circuits

Terminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ivor bigun
Wow, a celebrity!
Ivor, I've got all your albums!

Welcome!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:29 pm
hormone laden anglo

ivor bigun is an unknown quantity at this point

Well yes! growing up in rickmansworth and living down the road from val doonigan,one's head does enlarge.