Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The best tip(s) ever!

The best tip(s) ever!

Old Aug 10th 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best tip(s) ever!

Originally Posted by Ray
What a stupid username
Like the new "do" Ray. Is that one of anabelles or our own creation???
Old Aug 10th 2007, 12:40 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adnams
Like the new "do" Ray. Is that one of anabelles or our own creation???
Just a little somethng I created for myself
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:03 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

Uncreate it, Ray.
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adnams
oh by the way where are you? I need new extensions rays werent full enough ??
They look great BTW!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:05 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
So I have a client that is always very generous with her tips, she comes occasionally for blow dries and tips me $200 every time I see her. This week she comes one day for me to remove her hair extensions.. and tips me $1000! And then she comes back the next day for me to put new extensions on her hair and tips me another $1000!. She is such a thoughtful and pleasant woman too, bless her.. you have no idea how particular some of my clients are..
Do you offer 'extra special services' to get these tips?

I bet if you'ld fly down to FL to give Ray a haircut, he'd give you a big tip too....
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:05 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

I think it is sweet of Ray to want to look like his mum.
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Cute!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:06 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by ironporer

I bet if you'ld fly down to FL to give Ray a haircut, he'd give you a big tip too....
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So I have a client that is always very generous with her tips, she comes occasionally for blow dries and tips me $200 every time I see her. This week she comes one day for me to remove her hair extensions.. and tips me $1000! And then she comes back the next day for me to put new extensions on her hair and tips me another $1000!. She is such a thoughtful and pleasant woman too, bless her.. you have no idea how particular some of my clients are..
Oh my goodness. Is she stupid? How does one accept that much money gracefully? And if you gave her 500 back, would she try to tip you 5000 next time LOL
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:08 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer

Mybeloved Anabella ..Of course I would give her something special....
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Oh my goodness. Is she stupid? How does one accept that much money gracefully? And if you gave her 500 back, would she try to tip you 5000 next time LOL
Aspen - land of the obscenely wealthy. Bet she carries that around on her as pocket change.
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Aspen - land of the obscenely wealthy. Bet she carries that around on her as pocket change.
Wowie.

So, does that mean that you have really high operating costs? And that some crazy bat might want to sue you because their bangs dont flick/sit "properly"?
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:23 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
How does one accept that much money gracefully?
Would it be graceful to laugh like a madman, yell "So long, sucker!!" and run away jumping and clicking my heels?
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Would it be graceful to laugh like a madman, yell "So long, sucker!!" and run away jumping and clicking my heels?
No.

But I'd be happy to watch the reaction you'd get if you did that
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:33 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

she must have money to burn tipping that much, she needs to look around her country at the starving peeps on the streets or donate it to the sick and needy :curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.