Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Best selling vehicles 2004

Best selling vehicles 2004

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 3:15 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best selling vehicles 2004

Here are the ten bestsellers, with total sales figures for the period from January through June 2004

Ford F-Series

Chevrolet Silverado

Dodge Ram

Toyota Camry

Honda Accord

Ford Explorer

Honda Civic

Ford Taurus

Chevrolet Impala

Dodge Caravan/Grand Caravan
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 3:36 pm
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Best selling vehicles 2004

Originally posted by ray6
Here are the ten bestsellers, with total sales figures for the period from January through June 2004

Ford F-Series
Whats an F Series? A Truck? Apart from the Honda, all shit cars...no surprise.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 3:47 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mattbutt
Obviously a lotta people disagree with you ..
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 3:54 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/f...&consp=1277050
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 4:09 pm

James Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant future

Apart from the Honda, all shit cars...no surprise.
Except that the top three are all trucks...
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:53 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ray6
Obviously a lotta people disagree with you ..
That's not strictly true and you know it!

Popularity does not equate with quality and defining quality is pretty subjective anyway.

I'm no car expert but I'm guessing that the common quality about most of these vehicles is that they're cheap to buy (but not necessarily cheap to run in terms of gas mileage).

NC Penguin
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:57 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I've got to get a new car in the next few weeks. I'm totally stumped. I want something small and that runs in the wicked winters we have here.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 6:14 pm
Ray

Originally posted by NC Penguin
That's not strictly true and you know it!
Popularity does not equate with quality and defining quality is pretty subjective anyway.
I'm no car expert but I'm guessing that the common quality about most of these vehicles is that they're cheap to buy (but not necessarily cheap to run in terms of gas mileage)
No they are not the cheapest to buy ..by a long way.. and the consuption of fuel on any of them would depend greatly on the specification.. a V8 hemi is not as economical at a 6 cylinder engine..
The top seller Ford F150 can range from $23k to $40k with engines from 231 hp to 380hp

Mattbut is obviously a Honda fan..
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 6:18 pm
Ray

Originally posted by sibsie
I've got to get a new car in the next few weeks. I'm totally stumped. I want something small and that runs in the wicked winters we have here.
Do you need 4 wheel drive
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 6:20 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest Ray, I've no idea. I had a fiat Punto in Spain and a sporty thing in London. We get snow storms here in winter so it's got to be something that can cope with that, and is not monster sized.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 6:26 pm
Ray

To be honest Ray, I've no idea. I had a fiat Punto in Spain and a sporty thing in London. We get snow storms here in winter so it's got to be something that can cope with that, and is not monster sized.
So we need a Hummer the size of a landrover
Are we thinking new or used
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 6:28 pm
C.G.D.S

I was thinking a year old. Not brand new as they drop $s as soon as you drive them off the lot.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 6:39 pm
Ray

I was thinking a year old. Not brand new as they drop $s as soon as you drive them off the lot.
Ok! I have picked a great car for you..4WD ..go anywhere
the Subaru Forester.. have a read
http://subaru.com.au/explore/forester/
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 6:42 pm
C.G.D.S

Cheers Ray. I'll get clicking.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 7:13 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Some kind of Subaru? They run really well in rough terrain, poor weather.

I really can't understand why a cyclist (Lance Armstrong) is advertising the vehicles. Doesn't really match the image of the cars

Addendum: I didn't see Ray6's post until after I'd posted my message.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.