Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Best Quote of the Day

Wikiposts

Best Quote of the Day

Old Jan 18th 2005, 1:01 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best Quote of the Day

"When you look around this country, it is clear that there is still an incredible divorce between those who profess faith and those, like so many of you, who actually carry it out on a day-to-day basis. Faith has been pushed into the politics of our country in a way not to unite, but to divide, not to elucidate but to hide and to obscure, not to open up opportunity but even to shut the doors of opportunity."

John Kerry, Jan 17, 2004, Boston's annual Martin Luther King Jr.
memorial breakfast

And he couldn't of said shit like this 4 months ago and saved us from 4 more years of oppression, recession, depression and that monkey faced twat and his incompitent gang of arrogant morons.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Quote of the Day

Originally Posted by Patrick
"When you look around this country, it is clear that there is still an incredible divorce between those who profess faith and those, like so many of you, who actually carry it out on a day-to-day basis. Faith has been pushed into the politics of our country in a way not to unite, but to divide, not to elucidate but to hide and to obscure, not to open up opportunity but even to shut the doors of opportunity."

memorial breakfast

And he couldn't of said shit like this 4 months ago and saved us from 4 more years of oppression, recession, depression and that monkey faced twat and his incompitent gang of arrogant morons.
if he would have said it 4 months ago and the opinion polls did not like it he would within a week say the exact opposite........it don't matter what Kerry say's it's the lack of a set of balls between his legs that lost him the race
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Big Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of light

Or perhaps a lack of grey matter between some of the voters' ears....
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

memorial breakfast

I think there was quite a bit of politicking going on in churches in SC and other States. Al Sharpton and other Senators using the pulpit for the Democratic vote. There were shots on TV of Kerry inside a church but the only report I seen of GWB was him going to (I think) his regular Church which I thought was Methodist. You cannot be a part-time Christian if you are in politics. Kerry brought it on himself. He really did do a good job for the Republicans..
Old Jan 19th 2005, 2:42 am
ElsieTheMaid

John Kerry's a ****ing idiot!

*run & hid from Patrick*

Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ElsieTheMaid

*run & hid from Patrick*
Winston would have been proud of you.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:03 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
Winston would have been proud of you.
Elsie does live in OH you know. Probably voted for Bush too!

NC Penguin
Old Jan 19th 2005, 7:57 am
ElsieTheMaid

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Elsie does live in OH you know. Probably voted for Bush too!

NC Penguin

I was proud to be a "swinger"

Old Jan 19th 2005, 10:03 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I was proud to be a "swinger"
but who did you vote for?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:06 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

*run & hid from Patrick*
I honestly beleive the only reason Bush got back in was because there was no good alternative.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 2:06 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly believe the only reason Bush got back in was because there was no good alternative.
I agree entirely.

[I'm off to bed, I'm not feeling at all well, and it must be something serious if I find myself agreeing with Patrick! ]