Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Best option for shipping boxes?

Best option for shipping boxes?

Old Sep 12th 2013, 7:52 pm
Just Joined

briancl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best option for shipping boxes?

I am currently helping my sister ship boxes from UK to the US. She originally shipped them DHL and it was approx. $3-4k, so I really want to help her save money this time around.

Total is around 25 boxes, medium and large sized. <<<snip>>>

Also, any recommendations on how to save money or any other companies to look into? I really appreciate your time to read my post. This will really help my family situation out.

Thank you,
Brian

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Sep 12th 2013 at 8:28 pm. Reason: Removed url
Old Sep 15th 2013, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

elizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best option for shipping boxes?

I am interested in this also! The cheapest I have sound so far is Excess Baggage Company

If you wish to book your shipment, modify your quote or find out more information on how our service works please contact our friendly sales team on 020 8324 2066 or Freephone 0800 524 4136 or simply reply to this email.

Some of the advantages of our service:
•Collection service from any U.K. address.
•Free supply of packing boxes & materials to any U.K. address.
•Not sure how much stuff you need to send? Our service is flexible, so that if you end up sending more or less stuff than you are quoted for we will simply adjust our price accordingly. Full payment is only taken once collection has taken place.
•Customs clearance and delivery to most popular destinations (check your quote to see if we offer door to door service to your destination).
•Friendly, experienced staff who are happy to give you practical advice and chose the most suitable service for you - call 020 8324 2066 or Freephone 0800 524 4136