The Others
Superman
Wizard of Oz
Casablanca
Gone with the Wind
Thorn Birds
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:24 am
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Best Movie Of All Time.....

Originally Posted by rushman
That was a joke right?
Nope!
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:43 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Gone with the wind
Casablanca
The color purple
Inherit the wind
12 angry men
Shawshank redemprion
Ben Hur
Star Wars (the 1st one)
Citizen Kane
Mr Smith Goes to Washington
It's a wonderful life
Shindler's list
Treasure of the sierra madre
On the waterfront
The Godfather-1 and 2
Wizard of Oz
so many......
Old Dec 1st 2005, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Best movie of all time?

These are the ones I can think of right now...

IMHO...

Birth of a Nation
The General
All Quiet on the Western Front (either version)
Wizard of Oz
Gone with the Wind
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (70's remake)
Stalingrad (German film made by the guys who made Das Boat)
The Life of Brian
Shawshank Redemption
Back to the Future
Top Gun (Just Kidding)
The Naked Gun
Fargo
Gettysburg
Lord of the Rings (Return of the King)

But, the best of the bunch must be Shawshank.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 2:26 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big D
.... come on then - lets go the other way!!

I have loads but your starter for 10 is Casablanca!

(Not Blair Witch project!!!)
North by Northwest with Cary Grant
Star Wars (au naturellement!)
Bourne Identity
Night at the Golden Eagle

I thengyeeew
Old Dec 1st 2005, 2:27 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Romeo & Juliet - The Baz Luhrmann one
The Saint
Annie
Shawshank Redemption
American Beauty
Cruel Intentions
Donnie Darko
Erin Brockovich
The Long Kiss Goodnight
The Harry Potter Films
Matrix
Forrest Gump
Signs
Sin City
Titanic

I could go on & on, I have a huge movie selection, all are favs.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 2:34 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

I have a few favourites, but has anyone here ever seen Go.
If not rent it - absolutely superb and great soundtrack.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 3:08 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CitySimon
Best movie of all time?

These are the ones I can think of right now...

The General

Opps- you are right- I forgot about that one (and probably a dozen other Chaplin movies....Limelight would be another for the list.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 3:12 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
Opps- you are right- I forgot about that one (and probably a dozen other Chaplin movies....Limelight would be another for the list.
The general is Buster Keaton
Old Dec 1st 2005, 3:41 am
Maño-Americano

Originally Posted by lionheart
The general is Buster Keaton
You are correct- I was thinking of the Great Dictator...a parody of Hitler and the Nazi's.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

Hugh Jaas will become famous soon enoughHugh Jaas will become famous soon enough

Raiders of The Lost Ark Tied with Empire Strikes Back, smashing Fun!
Old Dec 1st 2005, 4:51 am
The American Job

britontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond repute

In no particular order...

Saw
The (original) Italian Job
The Lord of the rings, fellowship of the ring etc
Jaws - In its day
Seven
Pulp Fiction
Point Break

Last edited by britontour; Dec 1st 2005 at 4:55 am.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 5:02 am
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by britontour
Pulp Fiction
Yes, yes, yes........yes, yes.

I'll have a big kahuna burger to celebrate the inclusion of this bad boy.

Good choice
Old Dec 1st 2005, 5:07 am
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

The Third Man
La Vita e' Bella
The Shining
Vertigo
The Empire Strikes Back
The Godfather Parts I and II
Kill Bill part II

ps. to see some 30 second versions of some films mentioned on this thread, go here http://www.angryalien.com/ i love that crap!
Old Dec 1st 2005, 5:14 am
The American Job

britontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cutina
Kill Bill part II
I'd go with that part one wasn't as good, then I did have a very dodgy dvd copy where you see someone head getting in the way and I think someone gets up to go and get pop corn half way through, kind of killed it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.