Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bennett: Black Abortions Would Lower Crime

Wikiposts

Bennett: Black Abortions Would Lower Crime

Old Sep 30th 2005, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

whitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to all
Default Bennett: Black Abortions Would Lower Crime

No wonder blacks got a chip on their shoulders! After reading nonsense like this, I’d be livid too:

Bennett: Black Abortions Would Lower Crime :scared:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?i...C-RSSFeeds0312

Last edited by whitesnake; Sep 30th 2005 at 4:38 am.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 4:51 am

Shahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bennett: Black Abortions Would Lower Crime

Originally Posted by whitesnake
No wonder blacks got a chip on their shoulders! After reading nonsense like this, I’d be livid too:

I saw that on CNN this morning. I bet nothing will happen to him. The outrage is that he has not apologised and believes it's true. Yes, a higher proportion of blacks commit crimes but you can't abort babies to prevent future crime. Obviously this country is still one of the most racist of Earth.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:18 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Thing is though, the roe v wade abortion thing, allowing abortions did lower the crime spree, it was the biggest impact on the decline of crime figures in the height of the 90's.....having said that, a little more tact could have been used, and it isn't just any one race, but the poor portions of society in which the abortion option would most affect crime rates.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:27 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitesnake

Reprehensible, teterribleshocking words from one of the best conservative minds on the right.

The only thing is...it is true. look at the statistics on almost any crime and you find that while blacks compose less than 20% of the US population, they are responsible for more than 50% of the crime. Especially murder and robbery. Sad, but true.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
Reprehensible, teterribleshocking words from one of the best conservative minds on the right.

The only thing is...it is true. look at the statistics on almost any crime and you find that while blacks compose less than 20% of the US population, they are responsible for more than 50% of the crime. Especially murder and robbery. Sad, but true.
I don't think it's necessary to abort the babies though.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:31 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

from one of the best conservative minds on the right.
hate to see what the worst conservative mind on the right is like if this loon is one of the best.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:34 am
I approved this message

Hiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
hate to see what the worst conservative mind on the right is like if this loon is one of the best.
He was making a rhetorical point, he wasn't actually advocating aborting black babies. Read the article. This is a non-story.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:34 am

Shahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
Thing is though, the roe v wade abortion thing, allowing abortions did lower the crime spree, it was the biggest impact on the decline of crime figures in the height of the 90's.....having said that, a little more tact could have been used, and it isn't just any one race, but the poor portions of society in which the abortion option would most affect crime rates.
Yes, poor people commit more crimes, but is abortion the answer?! What do you mean by abortion option? If we select who is born or not, we will go in the direction of 'superclass', which is morally WRONG.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:37 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Funny, I thought poverty and living in some inner city hell hole did more to affect whether you commit a crime or not than the colour of your skin.

Its a shame this guy wasn't aborted so we could've all been spared shite this this.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by Sarah
Funny, I thought poverty and living in some inner city hell hole did more to affect whether you commit a crime or not than the colour of your skin.

Its a shame this guy wasn't aborted so we could've all been spared shite this this.
I agree. They should tackle the real issues of why there are so many poor people in the richest country in the world. The US has the most crime in the West because of gun availability.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shahlax
The US has the most crime in the West because of gun availability.
I know where this is going.....
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

But where the article is dangerous is that its implying that based on the colour of your skin is the reason that crime will be committed. However their is a true reason behind crime and that is what the country should be looking at.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
I know where this is going.....
Oooh me too.....you sing the song and I'll dance, shall I?
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shahlax
I agree. They should tackle the real issues of why there are so many poor people in the richest country in the world. The US has the most crime in the West because of gun availability.
I dont think its as simple as blaming it on guns. There are issues that make a person want to carry one and then use it on an inoccent person.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:53 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
I was thinking of you when I saw this and that book Freakanomics(I'm on the waiting list at the library # sixty-something )

anyway I reckon you are right , it's not a race thing but a poverty thing, picking out a certain race like this guy just shows what a racist he is.......while I fully agree with abortion as a choice...this guy almost suggests some kind of genocide of black infants.....the intelligent won't see it that way but there's plenty of small minded racist idiots out there who will....he should formally apologise and fully explain what he meant to say..without the racial comment!

how about better schools, a better start and a brighter future.....knowing that you will learn a skill, can afford that education..won't these things also help lower the crime rate amongst the poor? worth a try eh...but of course nobody wants to put their money behind these kinds of programs...best to just suggest the abortion of a certain race of infants ....the more I think about it the angrier I get!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.