British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Bend over and take it like a man (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/bend-over-take-like-man-162113/)

Patrick Jun 27th 2003 3:25 am

Bend over and take it like a man

Good News for fellow Carolinians - the law that forbids consentual anal sex (either between two men or a man and a woman) has been judged unconstitutional and can no longer be enforced.

They just spent 10 minutes on the news discussing how it will now erode the foundation of morality in North Carolina. For Petes sake, people aren't going to start taking it up the arse just cos its now legal - are these people for real!

In the words of Jim Royle "Arse"

Patrick

Now wheres the KY, "Ellen, brace yourself - I'm coming in and its not going to be pretty"

debs36 Jun 27th 2003 9:23 am

Patrick

It also made the news here on the BBC at 10 oclock !

Pretty scary!!!!!!

Pimpbot Jun 27th 2003 10:22 am

Good news Patrick. You can now push the limits of the American dream that bit further. Enjoy! :D

Taffyles Jun 28th 2003 7:31 am

Re: Bend over and take it like a man

Originally posted by Patrick
Good News for fellow Carolinians - the law that forbids consentual anal sex (either between two men or a man and a woman) has been judged unconstitutional and can no longer be enforced.

They just spent 10 minutes on the news discussing how it will now erode the foundation of morality in North Carolina. For Petes sake, people aren't going to start taking it up the arse just cos its now legal - are these people for real!

Patrick

Now wheres the KY, "Ellen, brace yourself - I'm coming in and its not going to be pretty"

It is still forbidden in Florida. The Bible Belting South is going nuts with this one.

207lonsdale Jun 28th 2003 10:59 am

Originally posted by Patrick

Patrick

And do they really think that just because the law forbids anal sex that it was not happening!!!

factorus Jun 28th 2003 11:10 am

Originally posted by 207lonsdale
And do they really think that just because the law forbids anal sex that it was not happening!!!
This the spend time and money with press confrences and media exposure! Worlds gone mad!!

Patrick Jun 28th 2003 2:19 pm

Originally posted by Taffyles
It is still forbidden in Florida. The Bible Belting South is going nuts with this one.
It was a Supreme Court ruling so in effect Sodomy is now legal in all 52 States. Its not the fact it is now legal I find funny its the way the press and the clergy are making such a fuss. They asked a priest (pastor or whatever) how they could now stop sodomy and he replied that good christians wouldn't do it because it was in the bible.

I went to Catholic school for 11 years and go to Mass every Sunday and have never heard a teacher or priest say "though shalt not have thy rectum violated!". In fact surely the new testiment teaches a different story! Jesus, a single guy, hangs out with 12 other single guys - one of which betrays him, another, denies he knows him and a third doubts everything he says - come on all we need is a pair of leather chaps and a Liza Minneli CD and we are there. Mary Magdelen was the first fag hag in history.

Its all pie in the sky anyway, like Julie said, if you weren't being sodomised before it became legal, the chances are you aren't being sodomised now. Florida, err - 80 year olds doing the anal wild thing! Thanks for the image Welsh Les

Patrick

I went fishing in this thread, lets see how many fish I can catch.

rzack Jun 28th 2003 2:28 pm

My opinion is...its still not right, but well...America is a free country, they will do what they like and thats up to them. I just hold my principle and let them keep theirs. Its hard to say something wrong to other ppl when they already believe in it. So cheers! :D

I guess, I'm going to get use to women and women kissing and hairy and moustache men caressing and kissing in public...heheh. No offend dude! Peace.

kazzuk Jun 28th 2003 4:41 pm

I guess the pillow manufacturers will be pleased, as everyone will now go rushing out and buy new stronger pillows to allow for all the extra pillow biting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rzack Jun 28th 2003 4:47 pm

:D :p

Rockgurl Jun 29th 2003 1:42 am

It may be a source of amusement for some, but in actual fact it is an important milestone in gay rights, as it was a gay couple that sparked this change in the law. They were having consensual sex in the bedroom of their own home, and a vengeful neighbor decided to call police...not nice. It's about time people have the right to do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home. Having said that, I find it amusing that many straight people express disgust/amusement when most of the time, anal sex is certainly not the exclusive practise of just gay men. There are plenty of straight couples and lesbian couples who indulge too. It's been happening since the dawn of time and it's time this outdated and archaic nonsense is got rid of once and for all, and is accepted as a human occupation, not just a gay one.

Bend over and smile :D

kazzuk Jun 29th 2003 1:48 am

I agree, this is a serious subject and a sore point for a lot of people!

Anyone interested in large jars of vaseline - holesale

rzack Jun 29th 2003 3:45 am

I think I'm still 'virgin' at that point :D .... and I'm going to keep it that way.

Patrick Jun 29th 2003 3:49 am

Originally posted by rzack
I think I'm still 'virgin' at that point :D .... and I'm going to keep it that way.
Its better to give than to receive eh!

Patrick Jun 29th 2003 5:33 pm

Do they have Jiffy condoms in the USA - If they do Jiffy Lube could have a whole new set of clients