Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Been sooooo busy!

Been sooooo busy!

Old Jan 3rd 2004, 10:06 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Default Been sooooo busy!

Oh my gawd.... I can not believe that Christmas is really over and life can finally go back to normal around here!

To be honest... I can not flippin wait for my kids to go back to school! Not gonna feel guilty for a second about it either. I ran 3 miles yesterday and can barely walk, painfully realising I need more exercise.

Any new Years resolutions about? I quit smoking last year, so am going to turn back the years with an intense fitness routine. I can't do anything by half!

PM me for quitting smoking support!

What are ya resoluting?
Old Jan 4th 2004, 12:08 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Absolutely bugger all here!!

I can never remember what I'd decided to have a resolution about anyway so I figured it wasn't worth it!!

Just gonna carry on living life, (and life is good) and rolling with the proverbial punches.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 10:26 am
Wabbit Lord

waxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant future

No resolutions for me, dont think Ive ever had any?!

Good luck on the no-smoking though, I wish I could persuade my parents to stop

Disgusting habit! and Bravo Brigie!!!!

Old Jan 5th 2004, 1:58 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see/hear that everyone is back safe and well from their travelling and hectic christmas going's on.

It got really quiet on here for a week or so, and when your a sad bastard like me that had only 3 days off work during the whole xmas holiday you start to appreciate good company. Happy New Year everyone .
Old Jan 5th 2004, 1:59 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been scurrying around entertaining the mother in law for the past two weeks....I need a holiday....give me sun and a beach now!