Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bee extermination

Wikiposts

Bee extermination

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 3:23 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bee extermination

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Yeah and they can fly now.
Now you are being silly. They already have an arm and a gun type attachment on them. I'm sure they could be easily adapted to telescopic arms/guns in order to reach high places and exterminate said bees with either electricity, gas or both.

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 3:25 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
First of all. Did you get more than one quote? Did each quote explain exactly what the service provider was going to do to eliminate the bees?

The cheapest or cheaper quote isn't necessarily going to provide the treatment to eliminate your unwelcome guests. Caveat emptor!

NC Penguin
Some want a lot of money just to come out, trying a cheaper chap today so we'll see. Thanks for everyone's thoughts on a not very thrilling subject.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 3:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lionheart
Now you are being silly. They already have an arm and a gun type attachment on them. I'm sure they could be easily adapted to telescopic arms/guns in order to reach high places and exterminate said bees with either electricity, gas or both.

No thet really can in the new series!!
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 3:27 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

As I'm looking for a new job I will do it for $200 plus expenses which will include the price of a can of petrol and a box of matches.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 3:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
As I'm looking for a new job I will do it for $200 plus expenses which will include the price of a can of petrol and a box of matches.
I'll bear it in mind!