Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Beckham wants to end career in US

Beckham wants to end career in US

Old Apr 11th 2006, 2:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beckham wants to end career in US

Originally Posted by snowbunny
The bullets would ricochet.
That deserves karma.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 2:39 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
As a pose to other footballers who are honoury life long members of Mensa. No footballer is employed for the way they use their gray matter - other than on the pitch.
Unless you're the National Team Captain, were presumably you may have to actually speak to the International press and not sound like someone reading from a Janet and John book.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 2:39 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Actually it would be nice to lift her round the ankles and use her to beat him round the head with in a gladiators pugil-stick stylee
You know what I want, what really really want...I want to zigga zigga aaaah.....Smack!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 2:49 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

I dont know why but this prompted me to look onthe Footballers Wives website for BBCAmerica. The descriptions of the characters are hillarious:

Jacky Pascoe: MILFy mother of Kyle Pasco
Jason Turner: Being an oversexed, arrogant, cheating, mysoginistic WANKER didnt stop him from fathering an hermaphrodite baby. Payback is a bitch!

http://www.bbcamerica.com/genre/dram...ix_degrees.jsp

LOL. Well I found it amusing. As you were.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 2:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
You know what I want, what really really want...I want to zigga zigga aaaah.....Smack!
I wouldn't have taken you for a Spice Girls fan AWP.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 3:02 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Its been reported here for months that he will be moving to the LA Galaxy.. and as no-one gives a shit about him (apart from Woodsey who has been on a diet since) or his wife its being reported as fact in a very low key way. Apparently they have bought a house here and the deal was done when Real played last summer. The Galaxy already get pretty good gates so I assume its more for her "career" than any other reason.
I think they will hate it as they become small fish in a big pond in LA
Old Apr 11th 2006, 3:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Eskimo
Its been reported here for months that he will be moving to the LA Galaxy.. and as no-one gives a shit about him (apart from Woodsey who has been on a diet since) or his wife its being reported as fact in a very low key way. Apparently they have bought a house here and the deal was done when Real played last summer. The Galaxy already get pretty good gates so I assume its more for her "career" than any other reason.
Lets hope they won't stay too long, mind you a day would be too long as far as I'm concerned,
Old Apr 11th 2006, 3:06 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I wouldn't have taken you for a Spice Girls fan AWP.
More of a Spice Girls hater since my daughter used to play all their records over and over incessantly.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 3:16 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, we get free Galaxy tickets at work.
I'd like to see him play.

Bad news is we also get free baseball tickets, so it looks like I'm going to have to sit through some Dodgers games with clients this season zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old Apr 11th 2006, 3:17 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart

Bad news is we also get free baseball tickets, so it looks like I'm going to have to sit through some Dodgers games with clients this season zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Do you get free coupons for beer?
Old Apr 11th 2006, 3:23 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Do you get free coupons for beer?
No but I can expense it
Old Apr 11th 2006, 3:28 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lionheart
At least its pro - I've got to go to some fricking amatuer nonsense next week -6 bloody hours of misery

On the topic of the Galaxy - Im suprised the make any money - everyone seems to get freebies - they give loads of tickets to the kids teams around here which is cool. I am going to make a concerted effort to go often this year though

Last edited by Eskimo; Apr 11th 2006 at 3:33 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 3:29 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Lets hope they won't stay too long, mind you a day would be too long as far as I'm concerned,
Let them stay as long as they want as long as they just disappear into the crowd never to be seen again.

(Why does it always seem to be your posts that I reply to? Is it just that you're on here 24 hours a day?)
Old Apr 11th 2006, 3:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by neil
Let them stay as long as they want as long as they just disappear into the crowd never to be seen again.

(Why does it always seem to be your posts that I reply to? Is it just that you're on here 24 hours a day?)
Just mornings and evenings normally, but I don't work what's your excuse.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 3:34 pm
Banned

At least its pro - I've got to go to some fricking amatuer nonsense next week -6 bloody hours of misery

On the topic of the Galaxy - Im suprised the make any money - everyone seems to get freebies - they give loads of tickets to the kids teams around here which is cool. I am going to make a concerted effort to go often this year though
It's all the same to me I have no idea whats going on or who these fat guys in spandex are

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.