BBC Radio 7

Old Aug 15th 2004, 11:41 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BBC Radio 7

Just started listening to the online broadcasts from Radio 7 and I wish I'd done this sooner. Some excellent dramas and plays on there, from Sherlock Holmes to classic books like David Copperfield. Anyone else tune into the BBC broadcasts? I recomend it to anyone fed up of naf US telly.
David Copperfield has just started and you can hear the first episode again.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 1:46 am
Lurk Lurk Lurk

tinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BBC Radio 7

Originally Posted by jambo_2004
Just started listening to the online broadcasts from Radio 7 and I wish I'd done this sooner. Some excellent dramas and plays on there, from Sherlock Holmes to classic books like David Copperfield. Anyone else tune into the BBC broadcasts? I recomend it to anyone fed up of naf US telly.
David Copperfield has just started and you can hear the first episode again.
There's a Radio 7 now? When did this happen? Is there a Radio 6?
Old Aug 16th 2004, 1:56 am
"Where are the shovels?"

Yes to both questions. Radio 7 is dedicated to BBC radio dramas and comedy shows.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 1:59 am
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute

I love listening to shows like I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, Just A Minute, Hancock's Half Hour, Dead Ringers, Radio Active, The News Quiz, and the radio version of Dad's Army. It used to make my work collegues wonder what I was laughing at when these shows were on.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Mad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond repute

Are they available on the net Dr???
Old Aug 16th 2004, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tinaflorida
There's a Radio 7 now? When did this happen? Is there a Radio 6?
I've got a new digital radio and get crystal clear reception of loads of stations, national and local. My faves are Planet Rock, Core, Virgin Radio, Prime Time and Life.

All the BBC channels are good. BBC-6 is all kinds of music and BBC-7 is drama and comedy, which is really good. "Oneword" is independent and has loads of plays and comedies and talk about books and poetry which is interesting.

For sport action (and wall to wall coverage from Athens Olympics) BBC Five Live is great and also TalkSport, which apart from all great sport action there are phone-ins and during the night anything goes and really good for a laugh with all the weirdos ringing in.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Never miss Radio 7, Round The Horne's Rambling Syd Rumpo is the funniest thing on the net. Very Bona as Sandy & Julian would say.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 12:29 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

With a broadband connection the web casts come through as good as it would on a normal radio. So good that I am recording a lot of it to go on CD for the missus and me and our 9hr drive to California at end of the month.