Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

BBC America shop

BBC America shop

Old Jun 12th 2005, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Question BBC America shop

Anybody ordered from them. Looking to get a Lions jersey from the Kitbag section of the store and was wondering about shipping costs and speed of delivery.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 5:38 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BBC America shop

No idea, but I'd be interested to hear what there like myself
Old Jun 12th 2005, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BBC America shop

I've actually ordered from them. Kitbag seems to be some sort of dot com who have an 'association' with BBCA.

Anyway, I ordered some Ingerland stuff - and it took about 2 1/2 weeks to get here -it's sent from the UK. Packaged fine.

They charged me $22 in shipping, which I thought was a bit steep. One thing that irked me was they don't really explain their shipping charges - ie how they calculated the $22. However the price of the merch itself was a pretty good deal, so overall the price wasn't too bad.

All in all I'd give them a 'B' - room for improvement but overall not bad...