Barry Evans

Old Jan 29th 2004, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Barry Evans

Is it true that Janine has killed him ? ( Like I care but one hears rumours ! )
Old Jan 29th 2004, 7:49 pm
Wabbit Lord

waxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant future

kinda

he fell. whilst she struggled with him - but when she found him in a heap she wouldnt help him
Old Jan 30th 2004, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Expat_Wannabe is on a distinguished road

Barry found out that he was not dying and had another 50 odd years in him (bit optimistic in Soapland!), so Janine started telling him about how she was sleeping with Paul and he got all upset and when he reached out to give her a hug she pushed him. He fell (in the most hilarious fashion) down a (not very steep) hill and smacked his head on the only rock for miles around. Janine walked down the hill and watched as he spluttered and finally crocked it!
Was more hilarious when she rolled back into the square looking like a fat Jackie O and spouting on about how 'if only he hadn't been so romantic (collecting flowers - alibi) then he'd still be alive'. Had very good comedy value.

One to watch out for on BBC America is 'Little Britain'. The first series has just finished here and it was absolutely hilarious.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

BlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still trying to work out how she managed to get him cremated over the weekend of the 2nd/3rd/4th January in Scotland!!! (don't the script writers know you can't get a THING done in Scotland for the first four days of the year??).....but then I have pondered the idea that it might not be his ashes in the urn (yeah I know, I need to get out more)

According to the most reliable source......my brother! who's wife reads all the soap gossip mags, Janine DOES get done for it, well manslaughter and gets sent to prison.

Any more spoilers I can provide you with?

btw, if you go to the BBC website and then the Eastenders episode guide you can get a really good update of episodes you've missed.....with pictures!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Does Janine become Dot Cotton's bitch when she comes out of the land of the square broomhandle then (Holloway) ?