Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Badgers - HAD to share this with you all...

Badgers - HAD to share this with you all...

Old Dec 17th 2003, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

datcha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Badgers - HAD to share this with you all...

Undoubtedly one of the most bizarre websites I've ever seen.... Needs sound =)

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

Cheers,
David.
Old Dec 17th 2003, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

That is undoubtedly one of the coolest (and wierdest) web sites I have ever seen!!!

I recommend having a look at some of the other toons available at the www.weebls-stuff.com/toons website!!
Old Dec 17th 2003, 5:08 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Freaky as hell!! LOLOL

Love the LOTR 'trailer' though!!
Old Dec 17th 2003, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no not again!!! We had this sent to us a few months ago, the kids loved it but unfortunately it's one of those tunes that sticks in your head forever.

We'll be driving along and the kids will start, it takes ages to shake. "Snake, oh snake, oh it's a snake"

I'll be singing that all day now!!!!!
Old Dec 17th 2003, 8:02 pm
Wabbit Lord

waxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant future

Am I the only one to think the badgers are humping the grass?
Old Dec 17th 2003, 8:30 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

LOL!! I did wonder, then thought I must have an over-vivid imagination!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Try the insanity test.

Insanity Test
Old Dec 18th 2003, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by snorkmaiden
Try the insanity test.

Insanity Test

What the hell is that about then!?!?!?!?!