Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Back on the property ladder

Back on the property ladder

Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:25 am
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold
Default Back on the property ladder

Less than a week after getting my payout from my UK sale I now own a house in the US. It's an empty house but it's mine all the same. Although techincally speaking I probably only own the porch and the bank owns the rest but hey, why spoil the moment??

Now where is my furniture? Maybe it was on a slow boat to china and not enroute to Colorado. My new TV gets delivered tomorrow - 61" small!! If only I had chair to sit on while I watch it......
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

aznewsh has a reputation beyond reputeaznewsh has a reputation beyond reputeaznewsh has a reputation beyond reputeaznewsh has a reputation beyond reputeaznewsh has a reputation beyond reputeaznewsh has a reputation beyond reputeaznewsh has a reputation beyond reputeaznewsh has a reputation beyond reputeaznewsh has a reputation beyond reputeaznewsh has a reputation beyond reputeaznewsh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back on the property ladder

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
Less than a week after getting my payout from my UK sale I now own a house in the US. It's an empty house but it's mine all the same. Although techincally speaking I probably only own the porch and the bank owns the rest but hey, why spoil the moment??

Now where is my furniture? Maybe it was on a slow boat to china and not enroute to Colorado. My new TV gets delivered tomorrow - 61" small!! If only I had chair to sit on while I watch it......

Ah, I remember the days of arriving here, carboard boxes as bedstands and borrowed dining chairs in front of a borrowed tv on another cardboard box - you will get there
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:56 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Back on the property ladder

I must be one of the lucky ones!!