Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Bachelor - 2012

Wikiposts

The Bachelor - 2012

Old Feb 7th 2012, 7:56 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bachelor - 2012

Originally Posted by penguinbar
I was really surprised that he let Blakely go. I'm surprised he kept Rachael . Jamie made an ass of herself bigtime!
I don't Rachael will make it much further, though. I thought he had more chemistry with Blakely, too. And what about that Casey chick who was still in love with another guy back home? Do the producers continue to do investigative work on these gals through the whole series? Or did people call in to the show and rat her out or what? Or did they know the whole time and just spring it out as a "surprise" halfway through the series for dramatic effect?

Rene
Old Feb 7th 2012, 3:35 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I don't Rachael will make it much further, though. I thought he had more chemistry with Blakely, too. And what about that Casey chick who was still in love with another guy back home? Do the producers continue to do investigative work on these gals through the whole series? Or did people call in to the show and rat her out or what? Or did they know the whole time and just spring it out as a "surprise" halfway through the series for dramatic effect?

Rene
I bet they knew the whole time. I'm sure they must have staff on the show that can be bought off to snitch!
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:31 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

It's getting down to the end! I don't peek at the results, but I bet he'll choose Courtney. He's definitely got the hots for her. LOL

I liked Nicki better than the blonde girl he kept on (can't remember her name now). But you can tell he's way more passionate about Courtney than the blonde gal. Ugh.

What did you think about Casey B coming back to get some answers? I thought it was interesting....usually they wait till the "tell all" episode (next week) for the girls to ask why they got dumped. But I'm sure they wanted her to mention to Ben about how bad Courtney is for him, so they let her come back on.

Ben keeps saying Courtney is "nerdy" and he likes that, but if she IS nerdy, they never really show that side of her on the show! Just goes to show you how much you don't see on TV. I mean, their dates must last 4 hours, and we only see 20 minutes of it.

Rene
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think they pay them to choose the biggest slapper there? If he chooses Courtney then no doubt it'll be all over before the fall.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:43 am

Originally Posted by The Horticulturalist
Do you think they pay them to choose the biggest slapper there? If he chooses Courtney then no doubt it'll be all over before the fall.
I've always been curious whether anyone gets paid to be on the show. You'd think there would be some kind of compensation. I mean, people quit jobs and everything to be on the show (supposedly).

Rene
Old Feb 28th 2012, 11:01 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

I've always been curious whether anyone gets paid to be on the show. You'd think there would be some kind of compensation. I mean, people quit jobs and everything to be on the show (supposedly).

Rene
Often wondered that myself, I recall Ali saying she quit here job etc and had taken a chance but there must be some lolly involved.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 11:22 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Often wondered that myself, I recall Ali saying she quit here job etc and had taken a chance but there must be some lolly involved.
There is for those who appear on Survivor and Big Brother...but there is also a cash prize at the end. The longer they stay on the show...the more money they receive.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 11:27 am
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Nailbiting stuff, eh?
Old Feb 28th 2012, 2:54 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

He'll definately choose Courtney. I think Ben is a total jerk as well.
Old May 31st 2012, 3:54 am

Is anyone watching the current Bachelorette (Emily)?

I didn't think I'd like it, but actually I do. She's not as sweet as she made out to be on Brad's season.

I'm glad she let that one guy go who told her to "wait until I'm finished talking, then you can talk". LOL Also glad she let the guy go who missed his son sooooooooooooooo much. I don't like the guys who cry.

I don't have any favorites picked out, though, yet.

Rene
Old May 31st 2012, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I watched most of the most recent one last night on the laptop. I liked the guy she took on the date when they were climbing up the building, Chris I think? And also the man who had been in foster homes, I forget his name.

It seems par for the course that they will choose the most obnoxious candidate that everyone else can see through, which at the moment looks like the sleazy sports trainer.
Old May 31st 2012, 4:18 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone watching the current Bachelorette (Emily)?

I didn't think I'd like it, but actually I do. She's not as sweet as she made out to be on Brad's season.

I'm glad she let that one guy go who told her to "wait until I'm finished talking, then you can talk". LOL Also glad she let the guy go who missed his son sooooooooooooooo much. I don't like the guys who cry.

I don't have any favorites picked out, though, yet.

Rene
As I watched the last few episodes last time she was on...I thought I'd take a look at the new series.

Good grief the guy she kicked off this week was horrid...so is the guy that looks like a snake oil salesman.
Old May 31st 2012, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
As I watched the last few episodes last time she was on...I thought I'd take a look at the new series.

Good grief the guy she kicked off this week was horrid...so is the guy that looks like a snake oil salesman.
I think that's the sports trainer man, she needs to give him the boot.
Old May 31st 2012, 4:44 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by The Horticulturalist
I think that's the sports trainer man, she needs to give him the boot.
Yes that's the one...thanks.
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 11:56 am

I think she is a primadonna and has no personality. I read that she is only doing it for the money.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.