British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   The Bachelor - 2012 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/bachelor-2012-a-743665/)

Noorah101 Jan 3rd 2012 9:09 pm

The Bachelor - 2012

Did anyone catch the first episode of the new seasons last night??

Sounds like it will be more about the drama between the women in the house, rather than Ben falling in love with anyone. They couldn't have picked a more boring bachelor, in my opinion.

But will I still watch? Of course! LOL :p

Rene

Jerseygirl Jan 4th 2012 11:01 pm

Re: The Bachelor - 2012

Originally Posted by Noorah101 (Post 9818737)
Did anyone catch the first episode of the new seasons last night??

Sounds like it will be more about the drama between the women in the house, rather than Ben falling in love with anyone. They couldn't have picked a more boring bachelor, in my opinion.

But will I still watch? Of course! LOL :p

Rene

I recorded it...but haven't been able to muster up the courage or enthusiasm to watch it yet. Probably won't bother until the last couple of episodes...as per usual. :D

Noorah101 Jan 5th 2012 1:24 am

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 9821393)
I recorded it...but haven't been able to muster up the courage or enthusiasm to watch it yet. Probably won't bother until the last couple of episodes...as per usual. :D

LOL, judging from the response to this thread, looks like most of the fans on BE are giving it a miss this season!

Rene

penguinbar Jan 5th 2012 2:12 am

I watched it Rene! I think Ben is incredibly boring as well! I hated hios suit and he definitely needs a better haircut. It's become a tradition to watch it at this point! LOL

Derrygal Jan 5th 2012 2:38 am

It would be a cold day in hell before I would watch that cr*p!

Noorah101 Jan 5th 2012 2:48 am

Originally Posted by penguinbar (Post 9821739)
I watched it Rene! I think Ben is incredibly boring as well! I hated hios suit and he definitely needs a better haircut. It's become a tradition to watch it at this point! LOL

All the girls kept saying he has great hair...maybe, but you're right, it needs a much better cut!!

Most of the previews they showed for the upcoming weeks were the girls cat-fighting....very few scenes with Ben on a date...LOL

Rene

keaki80 Jan 5th 2012 9:55 pm

I watched it, but I don't like him much.
"Reality Steve" showed a video Ben had made - quite awful, surprised he's able to be on TV if he makes videos like it!
I wasn't really impressed with Ashley, the time before - or Brad the time before - they have had some awful Bachelor/ettes lately. All too boring - and the women are such tarts, I can't believe the length they go to just to impress a bloke - or just to get their 5 mins of fame. I'm going back home for a holiday in two weeks - and for the first time, won't be bothered to tape it.
I hope you enjoy it, Rene.. but I think the cat-fights are the only exciting thing going to happen!

Poppy girl Jan 5th 2012 10:35 pm

:lol: No my friend I fell asleep, but he is just not Bachelor material in my eyes, he is a doopy wet, and far from attractive :yawn:

Jerseygirl Jan 18th 2012 10:29 pm

Guess who is going to be the next Bachelorette...Brad Womack's ex-fiancée Emily Maynard.

Poppy girl Jan 18th 2012 11:10 pm

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 9851178)
Guess who is going to be the next Bachelorette...Brad Womack's ex-fiancée Emily Maynard.

That's a surprise :lol:

Noorah101 Jan 19th 2012 1:39 am

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 9851178)

Is that the blonde with a daughter? The one we *thought* would be the bachelorette last season, but wasn't?

Ughhhh...recycle recycle recycle

Rene

Noorah101 Jan 19th 2012 1:41 am

For anyone who saw last Wed episode...how in the world did Shawntel (the girl who was on Brad's season) know Ben ahead of time? When they were sitting outside talking, before the rose ceremony, she kept saying "we've talked several times, you know me, right?" He said yes. So they KNOW each other somehow....but how?? I'm glad he didn't keep her around, and I'm glad he didn't hand out the last rose. I thought that one dark haired girl was OK until she showed him the tattoo in the inside of her mouth...ewwww...I wouldn't want to be kissing that, esp since she has to keep getting it done over and over!

Rene

Jerseygirl Jan 19th 2012 1:48 am

Originally Posted by Noorah101 (Post 9851436)
Is that the blonde with a daughter? The one we *thought* would be the bachelorette last season, but wasn't?

Rene

That's the one...I think. :D

penguinbar Jan 19th 2012 2:32 am

Originally Posted by Noorah101 (Post 9851436)

Rene

Oh God!!! Can't they pick someone new?

Noorah101 Jan 24th 2012 9:35 pm

Last night's episode was a big yawner. I don't know why I watch it, really. They keep doing the same dates over and over, keep saying the same lines over and over, and keep having the same catty household scenarios over and over. I'd really love to see the very first Bachelorette season and see how different it might have been back then...was it more realistic?

Rene