Baby Names

Old Jan 18th 2006, 4:44 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby Names

Originally Posted by Eskimo
what is it ? Barry ?
Have you got ADD? It's Elina
Old Jan 18th 2006, 5:14 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lionheart
Have you got ADD? It's Elina
her first name you dick Jesus two weeks at work and you've lost your edge already
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:43 am

Neathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Nope. Still makes no sense
I think it does. Hubby doesn't have a middle name and was once confused with another person with the same name. The person happened to be someone hugely in debt!!!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 12:43 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
I hear ya!!
Getting called Sarra constantly by my in-laws gets annoying. from everyone else I either get Sarra or Sear-ra. That and no-one but no-one ever spells my name with an 'H' at the end. With banks and anything else I have to now make a point of saying 'Sarah with an H'
One old guy told me only Jewish girls spell Sarah with an H. I politely told him I was very much a gentile

Me too. I'm not Sarah anymore. My name is now 'Sarah with an H'. Mind you, I've never had anyone here try and spell my name as Sahara, which happened all the time in Blighty.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Baby Names

I used to HATE my name when I was a child,there was no-one with the same name except the actress,Sophia Loren!...guess what everyone teased me about?!...the thing that made it worse was that I was unbearably shy,had very short,poker straight hair,national health ugly glasses,and,to top it all off,braces!,the worse thing was when someone used to call my name and everyone would look round to see who I was!,I used to wish the ground would open beneath me!,I can laugh about it now,and it wasn't too bad,once I got rid of the braces,my hair finally started to get a 'bend' in it,that was when I turned 14,then I bought some modern glasses...suddenly I noticed I wasn't getting teased any more!...oh, and the only person who ever called me Sophi-A was my mum in middle of any shop!...everyone else always called me Sophi-E,and it was always spelled as Sophi-E,even though I always spelt it Sophi-A!....I was named by my Russian dad,after his mother.....Think twice about giving your kids an unusual name!!!,as lovely as they are......Sophia
Old Jan 18th 2006, 1:22 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sophia_S
I used to HATE my name when I was a child,there was no-one with the same name except the actress,Sophia Loren!...guess what everyone teased me about?!...
Sophia ..you reminded me about a story year ago .... I was a youth worker in a local kids club ... and there was a young girl ..13 or so.. who the boys all picked on ..as she was.. as you described... fast forward 10 years ..
I stopped to get a paper one morning..and as i walked into the shop ..this real stunner was walking out .. I stared at her and she said Hi Ray...
I panic ... where do I know this real beauty from .. she tell me ..
what a shock .. I bet those boys who picked on her then..would drawl all over her now ..
Old Jan 18th 2006, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Nope. Still makes no sense
... to you. Best leave what others name their children to them, eh?
Old Jan 18th 2006, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I love:

Anna
Anne
Camille

(for girls of course)
Don't forget Celine!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Sophia ..you reminded me about a story year ago .... I was a youth worker in a local kids club ... and there was a young girl ..13 or so.. who the boys all picked on ..as she was.. as you described... fast forward 10 years ..
I stopped to get a paper one morning..and as i walked into the shop ..this real stunner was walking out .. I stared at her and she said Hi Ray...
I panic ... where do I know this real beauty from .. she tell me ..
what a shock .. I bet those boys who picked on her then..would drawl all over her now ..
...have to admit,I never thought of myself as 'a real beauty' but I certainly had my share of 'admirers'!,after I got older...but those school years were torture!!!....and as many 'wolf whistles' and offers of dates I got,there was always that little niggling thought at the back of my mind that they were teasing!....course,I've been married twice...so I couldn't be that bad!...all's well etc....!! lol....Sophia
Old Jan 18th 2006, 2:31 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

A middle name is a nice way to pass on a family name or an unusual name that would be difficult as a first name. With Catholics, at least one of the names used to have to be a saint's name, or so I'm led to believe.

My middle name is in honour of my grandmother.

As is customary of Dutch Catholics, Toon has two Latin names and the Dutch name (Toon) he goes by.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 2:40 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Why do people give their children middle names? Is it like having two kids because you couldn't make your mind up about the first one?
My mom was the youngest of 4 and was the only one NOT to have a middle name...needless to say my brothers and i all have middles names and so do my kids...it's nothing religious for me...a preferance... for me ,if you don't have a middle name it's cos your parents couldn't be arsed to think of one
Old Jan 18th 2006, 2:42 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
her first name you dick Jesus two weeks at work and you've lost your edge already
I know I was fu cking with you . It's Maria,......... this is Tom telling you that Elina's name is Maria. I'm not Maria
Old Jan 18th 2006, 2:46 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

I know I was fu cking with you . It's Maria,......... this is Tom telling you that Elina's name is Maria. I'm not Maria
But you could be. Tomas Maria
Old Jan 18th 2006, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not even at the weekends?
Old Jan 18th 2006, 4:32 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
no-one but no-one ever spells my name with an 'H' at the end. With banks and anything else I have to now make a point of saying 'Sarah with an H'
My Mrs has exactly the same problem.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.