Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

B2-visa short extending PLEEEEASE ADVICE!

B2-visa short extending PLEEEEASE ADVICE!

Old Dec 4th 2002, 4:51 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
ZDANKA's Avatar
Joined: Nov 2002
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Posts: 15
ZDANKA is an unknown quantity at this point
Question B2-visa short extending PLEEEEASE ADVICE!

Dear Everybody!

Can anyone tell me what we should do?
We are from Poland. My husband has a multiple entry 10-year tourist visa.
His 3-month Departure Record (Form I-94) expires 11-th December (it's only 2 weeks!)
During our stay in USA my husband was accepted to study in Canada.
To speed up the things without necessity of going back to Poland we decided to apply for a Study Permit in Canadian Consulate in USA.

We would like to extend his visa one or two weeks, because we need this time to complete all the things needed to obtain his Study Permit.
The Study Permit procedure is almost completed, so we need only few days more...

I will appreciate any help / advice what should we do!
ZDANKA is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.